Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
:doublesho We have been busy indeed...

empty.jpg

:D

A4Quattro said:
isn't it a bottomless pot?
My missus thinks I hold my money in one of them

If you've been that busy then you will have the wedge to refill it?

where exactly do you have to send it to be refilled?

i know back to zymol but where is their base?

The Zymol factory is in the NE of the USA; we have to send the container back using an insured international courier service, then the factory refill it and send it back. Hopefully we'll have it back in 2-3 weeks time. In the meantime we have a little bit left in an airtight tub to be getting on with. Sadly, no swapping for Royale, the container and refill agreement is for the Vintage only. To get Royale, we need to splash out for the even bigger and more expensive Royale container.

So what's to stop you emptying it out when you get it back, sending the new empty container back again, and selling the contents, repeat until rich?

lol:)

I've thought the same thing! As you do of course.

They'd probably have to present Zymol with a video of the QE2 getting Vintaged to justify a quick refill.

It would be interesting to hear from Rich or Clark on the legal details of this point.

I don't think anyone has tried their luck on this issue yet - I know for sure that I value the refill facility enormously, so the last thing I'm going to do is attempt to abuse it. When you've actually paid out for it, the thoughts of trying a fast one quickly evaporate! My guess is if you sent the container back too often questions would be asked, along with proof of usage. Good thing we photograph all the cars we do! :)

WX51TXR said:
I don't think anyone has tried their luck on this issue yet - I know for sure that I value the refill facility enormously, so the last thing I'm going to do is attempt to abuse it. When you've actually paid out for it, the thoughts of trying a fast one quickly evaporate! My guess is if you sent the container back too often questions would be asked, along with proof of usage. Good thing we photograph all the cars we do! :)

Yeah, I guess when you have a good few grand at stake, it changes the perception of whats worth trying....