Top Gear A3 interior review - RIP to the best of the decade!

Much preferred the MK 3 TT interior over the a3/s3.

A3/S3 is nice but I wouldn’t go as far as great, the heater controls looked like an after thought.

Just look at any of the latest Audi’s A1, Q3, A6 and you’ll already know what the A3 interior is going, touch screen, finger prints and below par plastics.

Reactions: Ormesome
Owning both the a3 and TT I can say the TT does feel special expect the fact you have no central screen - makes the VC complicated and as a passenger completely isolated

If the TT had a pop up screen it would be a winner but for me the a3 is the one to beat

Owning both the a3 and TT I can say the TT does feel special expect the fact you have no central screen - makes the VC complicated and as a passenger completely isolated

If the TT had a pop up screen it would be a winner but for me the a3 is the one to beat

Had the TT and a facelift S3 at separate times, agree on VC being confusing sometimes. The cabin/dash is of a much better quality though and not drastically different price points.

Same for Mk1 and 2 TT’s as well really, nice places to sit.

I do think we’ll look back in several years and comment on the quality of the Audi interiors from the likes of the 8v (basically anything on release up to around 2015). An example is the interior in my B9 A4, and I think the material quality in the B8 was much better.

I do think the 8v A3 has an excellent interior, and is certainly best in class.

Reactions: Scotty75