GTi Summer Festival @ Pod?

Possibly... May have some new mods in progress though so may not be able to make it!

Defratos its strip and stands and jumble and show 'n' shine
I'm going

I`ll be coming from Lincoln... Hoping to get a good deal on somee brakes for the S3

RichA3Turbo said:
Possibly... May have some new mods in progress though so may not be able to make it!
same here rich,new apr inlet mani being fitted:)

have you had the map tweaked and nitrous sorted yet steve?

Rich

im there but im on the dubindustry.co.uk stand as im a member and theres allways a good turn out 10 cars min so maybe see some of you there

well seems as nobody replied to me il be there in my green beast but on the volksdevil stand ;)

I'm on the twenty valve stand

I will be there though i have no stand, nm i will find somewhere to park an see if i can find people :)

Anyone know what sort of time things are kicking off?

Steve

D-TechS3.jpg

Never saw many just this old banger sitting in a corner.....anyone know whos it is :eyebrows:

you to fella my clutch went big time at the end of the day and had to drive at just 3000rpm all the way home but i did manage a 14.3 so wasnt that much of a bad day but that guy eddy in the green S3 was so fast off the line

Was a great day, chickened out of running myself but will do next time, though after watching some of the things flying up there i think my measily 2.0t will get spanked :)

Nice to see the quattro in the s3's working over time with the launch, and i think my ears are still recovering from that rocket car.

Ta
Steve

Had a grand day out at the Pod....

Got my **** properly spanked :asskicking: in the morning by a standard looking Golf R32. It did a 13.00 1/4 and crossed the line doing 106.38mph.
Surely not standard I think?

Also got beaten by another R32. :asskicking: Didn't think they were that fast.:w00t:

It was nice to meet and have a chat with Mr.Ballcrusher, hi Jim. :icon_thumright: Great looking car. :greyrs4:
I really enjoyed our races together. It was nice to race against another S3.

My best time was a 14.55 1/4 @ 91.81mph. I was happy with that as the S3 is totally standard, but in lightweight spec. (stripped bare).

Managed to get 15 runs in, so it was a full day. Good value compared to the Inters sprint.

value for money isn't usually the case at the pod,hardly anyone turned up I think it was the grand prix or the weather?

D-Tech Performance said:
LOL heard it belongs to a dodgy geezer from yorkshire ;)

ended up sat there as it was in trouble for killing its clutch

nice meeting you ballcrusher btw
naughty s3 :asskicking:

voorhees said:
value for money isn't usually the case at the pod,hardly anyone turned up I think it was the grand prix or the weather?

Yeah, but no, but........15 runs for £20 = £1.33 per run. Bargain... :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer:

Don't people own VHS machines or umberellas anymore? :cold:

stripped out you diddnt tell me that but ya gave some good advice on how tp launch but sham i wasnt as good as you.....lol the bad news is my clutch gave up so much more on the way home i had to drive no more than 3000rpm so drive was bad 3hrs then today found out i had a ****** maff stiil injoyed the day ws nice to meet you twosted hope to catch up at an later event

.........yeah, that's a date.

.............lose some weight and get pumped up and you'll do good. :weight_lift2: ........(The car, that is). :) :icon_thumright:

Ballcrusher said:
stripped out you diddnt tell me that but ya gave some good advice on how tp launch but sham i wasnt as good as you.....lol

And what tip might this be? does it require a new clutch afterwoods?? lol.

damm wright need a new clutch ...lol but it was slipping for a while so it goes in to audi for a new clutch on sataday

by the way guys there a rwyb day at north wield air field on sunday in harlow essex along the A414