Park Assistance Pack missing on new S7 ?

Batmike

Reaction score
I am doing some research about the S7 Vorsprung and on another UK based forum I noticed a user complaining that a new S7 (November 2019) has the Assistance Pack missing and it appears after going round and round with Audi he was told it has been discontinued, despite it showing in both A7 and S7 Vorsprung trims online.

Can anyone else confirm that this is the case - has anyone purchased an S7 recently with Vorsprung trim and got the parking assistance pack ?

It has indeed been discontinued, and no longer appears in the online configurator - you may be confusing 'Audi Parking System Plus' with the park assistant pack, which is still listed (?) Either way, when I was originally choosing the spec for my A7, you could either have the Park Assistance pack OR the Comfort and Sound pack (which gives you 360 degree cameras instead). I chose the latter..

I used to own a Merc which had the assisted parking feature - and whilst it was a bit of a novelty at first, I think I only used it 5 times the whole time I had the car... I just found it more convenient to park it 'manually' myself :)

Not sure about confusion but the Park Assistant pack that allows automatically parking, is discontinued according to Audi and it is still listed in both UK and DE markets. See conversation I posted from Audi.

TBH, I. was more concerned about the missing 4.0 V8 engine, which is why I won’t be buying the S7 :puke2:

I don't dismiss the car because of the Diesel. The rental I had was a diesel and it's torque is ridiculous. 600nm is quite impressive.

Anyway, if not the S series, then the only option is a brand change of course. Speaking of. Got a catalogue from BMW today and whilst I never really liked the brand, the options are great. We are moaning here about missing parking assistance, BMW has not just self parking, but you can park it with your keyfob. Pretty good for pathetic sized UK garages where you wouldn't be able to open the door once parked. And yes, real exhaust.

Reactions: RAF_S7