AUDI RSN-E BLUETOOTH

marv999

Reaction score
Hi guys,

im martin, and have just brought an s3 08 facelift.

what's the best option for retro fitting bluetooth to the rsn-e head unit?

i have seen a couple of ways, I'm just after the best way, so i can still use steering functions etc??

loving the car and will post pics soon.

p.s will this grill fit my s3 ?

Amazon product

For music or for phone prep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RNSE can’t Bluetooth for music. You need something like the Viseeo WMA-3000. It will Plus into the music media interface in your glovebox, assuming you have one.

Reactions: J0N
I would have thought you already have BT module in car if you have the oem phone prep as i did in my car before removing phone from inside my armrest . Have you tried pairing your mobile to unit

Several ways, cheapest I've done for clients was auxin with a BT receiver or the more expensive AMI with BT adapter.

If you don't need any track data & happy to use the phone then the auxin works well.

I would have thought you already have BT module in car if you have the oem phone prep as i did in my car before removing phone from inside my armrest . Have you tried pairing your mobile to unit

its connected to the bluetooth but won't stream music

Several ways, cheapest I've done for clients was auxin with a BT receiver or the more expensive AMI with BT adapter.

If you don't need any track data & happy to use the phone then the auxin works well.

how do i find the AMI adapter? i have a cd changer in the glove box?

can't see an imputes for one, is it behind the glove box

sorry for my newbie idiocy

Last edited: