A5 seats to A3 8v 2014

ME CODING

Reaction score
Hi guys
Need advise and help. I am looking at retrofitting to my Audi a3 8v 2014 with heated seats. My question is will the audi a5 seats fit. I have electric seats in now and want to keep that as well. It seems like the A5 come standerd with electric and most of them heated seats. Any help will do. Many thanks in Advance.

I'd need to check the heated seat schematics, I've fitted S5 seats in 8P chassis with electric & heated, I made a plug play loom that takes a while to build so client could retain OEM connections when selling on & added the extra wiring to the floor pan for electrics, worked perfectly, could probably do the same for the 8V but it wasn't a cheap install as it takes a while to create the loom & fit everything.

I'd need to check the heated seat schematics, I've fitted S5 seats in 8P chassis with electric & heated, I made a plug play loom that takes a while to build so client could retain OEM connections when selling on & added the extra wiring to the floor pan for electrics, worked perfectly, could probably do the same for the 8V but it wasn't a cheap install as it takes a while to create the loom & fit everything.
Okay. Well if possible if you could price up and let me know i would be interested. My worry was seats not fitting in same position?

Best thing to do is WhatsApp me so we can discuss it better.