35 vs 40 TFSI?

nothingness

Reaction score
Hi what are the differences between the 35 tfsi 150 and the 40 tfsi 190? Is it just software?

thx

Engine size, BHP.

Trim should be optional on either

And torque, but I think the 35 has been dropped now. I don't think it went the same as the A4 with the 35 and upped the engine capacity from 1.4 to 2.0l?

Reactions: S32B
Engine size, the latest facelift one is 2.0 only. Easy to spot the engine size different if no badges, the old 35 had one exhaust the newer one/2.0/40 has 2.

Also the base price of the new s-line goes over the £40k extra tax line :(

In the current uk configurator no 35 petrol is listed though this might not be the 2020 version..,

Thanks. I managed to buy a 2019 with just under 5k miles for..well a bargain! Feels like a new car. Nav broken though (message:
The navigation data is not enabled)

Even with the SD card in etc.. :/

Other than that, and I don't use sat nav much, the car is brilliant. I bought the 190, twin exhaust model with some options!

Thanks. I managed to buy a 2019 with just under 5k miles for..well a bargain! Feels like a new car. Nav broken though (message:
The navigation data is not enabled)

Even with the SD card in etc.. :/

Other than that, and I don't use sat nav much, the car is brilliant. I bought the 190, twin exhaust model with some options!
Hello mate I'mt thinking of buying a used car similar model A4 40 2019 ideally with 35k or so mileage, just wondering if you had any issues ?