Wiring Diagram

Hi Richard,
I binning some stuff next week and that includes the s4 door cards , I stripped down all I need from them, do you still want the speaker cover before they get binned.

rob

Hi Rob,
Yes I need the drivers side speaker please, what else are you bining, anything I could use?

Ok , i'll keep it safe then.
I'm having a sort out of all sorts to be honest so probably a lot of b7 stuff aswell I don't need now, cant be dealing with trying to sell them , i'll make a list and see if anything is of interest.

rob

Interesting..

I have a set of these looms and was wondering if it was worth fitting them to my own door cars.

Are you happy with the outcome @norad97 def worth the effort?

Hi Yes I am happy with the door lights as they look good in the dark.
I am really happy with the interior door handle lighting as well, fitting the Red LED give a cool lighting affect when the side/headlights
are switch on.
Removing the door cards is the only pain, you will need to buy some door trim clips before you start, as you will break a few.

Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

Door cards are easy, plus I’ve to take mine off to diagnose why my all my Electric Windows have stopped.

Do you have any links for red LED bulbs and the Ring puddle lights?

Hi, I bought the Red LED from Ebay,
search 12V Pre-Wired LEDs 3mm/5mm/10mm Various Colours Lamp Wired LED 9V 12 Volts UK
Seller UMTMedia, you need 3mm 12v Red Constant.
The puddle lights are Audi, I bought them on Ebay but they had a small connector and the B7 loom has a larger connector,
You can buy Audi puddle lights with the new smaller connector or the larger one that fits the B7 loom.

Reactions: tr7
Ok , i'll keep it safe then.
I'm having a sort out of all sorts to be honest so probably a lot of b7 stuff aswell I don't need now, cant be dealing with trying to sell them , i'll make a list and see if anything is of interest.

rob

Rob, did you ever get round to compiling that list of stuff you no longer have need of?

I did , just haven't had time to put it on the forum yet but will be shortly.