Wheels

These are what I have .
B8 le mans 8.5j 19" ET43 with 235/35 tyres.
I had a slight issue with tyre rubbing on the inside edge against the front strut so added a 5mm spacer to the fronts and 8mm on the rears just to give it a more staggered appearance and its been spot on, basically I have made an adjustment for the added 6mm extra rim width on the inside rim edge so it back to oem width , well from an inner wheel arch position that is.
the outside rim is now ET43 + 6mm for the extra rim width + 5mm spacer = ET32 from a poke standpoint.
View attachment 198259

Great choice of wheels! I have exactly the same wheels and tyre size on my S-Line Cab, and thinking of getting some spacers as I want to lower it slightly and don't want any rubbing.
Where did you get your front and rear spacers from? And did you need to buy longer wheel bolts?

Thanks in advance

I already had the spacers from previous fittings on my avant , but you can pickup the same sizes very easily.
I fitted 8mm hubcentrics on the back and 5mm on the front , it may not sound much but it does make all the difference with the offset and tyre size using these 8.5j rims.
The same applies with the wheelbolts , I had numerous spare sets which covered most spacer combo's I have used,you'll need longer front and back .
Just get radius head bolts which are longer by the thickness of the spacers you are using, easy s that.

hope that helps a bit.

rob

Reactions: The_Guvnor_1980