Retro fit cruise control

Richard12345

Reaction score
My 2010 A3 8P has multifunction steering wheel. To retrofit cruise control will i just need the indicator stalk with cruise lever attached and correct cowls.? Will my car have the correct module under the steering wheel/column? Fit and code it?

My 2010 A3 8P has multifunction steering wheel. To retrofit cruise control will i just need the indicator stalk with cruise lever attached and correct cowls.? Will my car have the correct module under the steering wheel/column? Fit and code it?

Should have, mine did, 2010 model, you can reuse the cowl if you have suitable files etc.. the section needed to be removed is marked on the inside of the cowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

904ca18262b1cf61a2762f0b1be890ae.plist

Not sure on the part number I bought mine brand new from Audi £110 with the cowl

You have mfsw so module is compatible, just stalk, cowling & knowledge.

Make sure you get the correct stalk, given its 2010, it's probably sprung loaded headlight stalk, you need to buy the kit for that version too.

You have mfsw so module is compatible, just stalk, cowling & knowledge.

Make sure you get the correct stalk, given its 2010, it's probably sprung loaded headlight stalk, you need to buy the kit for that version too.

My 2010 is the sprung type

I used this website to help me with my retrofit and parts https://lightnings.dk/fartpilot_en.html

Mine is a 2007 though so older than yours but according to their write up, your part number for 2010 onwards is 8P0 953 513 F (subject to correction).

Echoing what NHN said, do make sure you double check what stork you have as there are some anomalies sometimes!

Good luck with the retrofit, it makes all the difference!

Eren.

Hi, I’m in the Sheffield area and looking to retrofit the module myself. I need someone to code it for me - do you know of anyone that can help?