RNSE Help

Chrismawa

Reaction score
I've bought a second hand RNSE from a breakers that had no code. I've used 2 online code providers who have given me the same code so it must be correct. But when I've entered it into the unit it's said it is incorrect. The units now in SAFE mode for 60 mins.

Anyone got any ideas? Is there some VCDS coding that needs to be done first? Do I have to leave the ignition on for the whole 60 mins to pass?

Thanks.

You'll need to code it in i'm afraid , but that shouldn't stop it accepting the pin number.

Reactions: Chrismawa
You'll need to code it in i'm afraid , but that shouldn't stop it accepting the pin number.

Yeah thats whats puzzling me. Got the correct serial number off the unit as well...

Hoping someone with expert knowledge will come along.

All sorted and working!

Incase anyone has this issue. I was looking around on the net and came across this page (http://www.codecard.eu/car-radio/audi-aisin-navigation-rns-e-unlock-cd/prod_392.html) talking about using an unlock cd that then lets you use the last 4 digits of the serial number as the PIN. Well I just tried using the last 4 digits of my serial as the PIN and it worked! :smiley:

I just need to move the K-Line at some point. Its not urgent though is it?

Reactions: Charlie Farley