Hi from a new member

bronco

Vancouver BC Canada
Reaction score
Hello Audi friends,

I've come across this forum a few times and finally decided to join. I live in Vancouver BC, Canada but I am originally from Europe and still prefer European cars so this forum is an interesting addition (even though your steering wheel is on the wrong side :tonguewink:).

We have a little aging A3 8p, 2006 A3 Sportback, 2.0T 6 spd FWD with a few things done to it (hopefully showing in my signature), nothing too crazy. Had it since new, still love it after all these years ! And since she is Dakar Beige, we call here "Goldie". Photo attached.

Goldie AudiSport2

One day I would like to replace it with a wagon, unfortunately our selection in North America limits us only to A4 Allroad with 2.0T engine and automatic transmission. It looks like the RS6 Avant is making its way here but let's be honest, only few can afford that devil.

So, thanks for having me !!

Cheers,

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Love the colour. Enjoy the forum

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Love the colour. Enjoy the forum

Thanks Sandra ! This Dakar Beige is quite rare around here (North America), was mainly my wife's choice but it grew on me. And how odd would it be to call a blue Audi "Goldie" :)

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Chris.T, appreciate it !! Took me a while to get there but well worth it, as I said, I love her !!

Thanks Terry !!

Nice RS ! :hearteyes: Always loved the silver highlights, they look great with bold colours like yours !

Reactions: tigerhonaker