Can we make a retrofit folder on the a3 8v forum?

m rol

Reaction score
Can we make a retrofit folder on the forum? Would be nice not to search the whole internet for coding and needed parts. I feel like every time i do a retrofit all information is scattered through the internet.
You could make it accessable for members only...

I have a bunch of documentation myself and would like to share...

Reactions: V6_Man
Can we make a retrofit folder on the forum? Would be nice not to search the whole internet for coding and needed parts. I feel like every time i do a retrofit all information is scattered through the internet.
You could make it accessable for members only...

I have a bunch of documentation myself and would like to share...

There is a retrofit thread that I've come across in the past, I'll have a look and let you know. If not, will discuss it with rest of the team and come up with something.

Can we make it sticky (on top)??

How do i do that? Or can only admin do this? The idea is make a map RETROFITS and in there we can add treaths for ACC. PLA, SIDE ASSIST etc etc.

How do i do that? Or can only admin do this? The idea is make a map RETROFITS and in there we can add treaths for ACC. PLA, SIDE ASSIST etc etc.

Only admin team can make a thread a sticky. If you look at the threads @Sandra has shared above, I am sure you'd be able to find quite a lot of it. If in case you think there is a or a few things missing and you're planning on doing them, then simply post the retrofits in one of these threads.

Those are seperate treaths. It would be nice to have a retrofit folder.
Now you have to search the whole forum to find your disired retrofit with lots off non working/not to the point items.

Those are seperate treaths. It would be nice to have a retrofit folder.
Now you have to search the whole forum to find your disired retrofit with lots off non working/not to the point items.
Will give some thought

Reactions: V6_Man