Next Gen 2021 Audi A3 Sedan Debut

Just been on a Cupra forum .... If tumble weed could travel across the screen you will get an idea what it's like....Might stay on here a while if everyone doesn't mind????? Prettty Pleeease! :help:

Yer Old School mate...................It''ll be hot on here for a few months with all the Expert Automotive Critics.......So Stay Frosty....lol

Reactions: pburv
Oh and this comes home with me tomorrow
Bit excited
338a58dd53aa80ce412ff07911705736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BarryG79, KenL, Kayobong and 1 other person
The M135i has a nicer interior, but the saloon version actually looks very nice. Overall I'm still heading towards the BMW, test driving the M135i on Saturday, so should know by then.

Enjoy the M135i. I've gone s3>rs3>m135i

It's a superb car, I didn't go for the leather seats though. The tech is great, performance impressive, picked up March 24th but only done 950 miles since due to lockdown.

Pics after detailing are here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149864489@N02/albums/72157713765174751

Steve.

Reactions: BarryG79, taks1, NevMan and 1 other person
Enjoy the M135i. I've gone s3>rs3>m135i

It's a superb car, I didn't go for the leather seats though. The tech is great, performance impressive, picked up March 24th but only done 950 miles since due to lockdown.

Pics after detailing are here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149864489@N02/albums/72157713765174751

Steve.

The M135i is at the top of my list for my next car.
How are you finding the Cloth Trigon/Alcantara seats, Do they attract a lot of dust with them been Alcantara?

Reactions: NevMan
Looks great, trying to decide between one of these or an M2 competition.

I looked at both today and if I could afford it I would go for the M2. Yes the interior is old compared to theM135i, but my god what a good looking car!
but saying that the more I see of the M135i the more I'm liking it.

Reactions: Bryant1998, Chris4410 and NevMan
Yeah think I’ll struggle when it comes to replacing my current FL S3. There’s not much about for similar money that offers the same tech, performance & quality etc.

Alternatives are starting to jump in price massively and in this case I wouldn’t be able to justify the extra cash to upgrade. To be honest it’s made me consider a nice 67 plate RS3 a bit more if I were to change :tearsofjoy: obviously not brand new but it’d be cheaper than the new S3 and should hold it’s value well too.

If you are not that bothered about the Tech etc, 67 plate RS3 not a bad shout, just get the exhaust modded

Reactions: Bells
Probably down to having to save money..I hate to think how much their lawyer bill is at the moment on top of the fines that are being placed all over the world...Ouch!:concern:

I see they (VW GROUP) lost their appeal on dieselgate in the UK, I may yet get some cash out of having a dieselgate Q5

The M135i has a nicer interior, but the saloon version actually looks very nice. Overall I'm still heading towards the BMW, test driving the M135i on Saturday, so should know by then.

M235i being saloon, looks pretty good I think, but then I quite like the M135i....I’ll get my coat

Reactions: pburv and PeteRS3lee
The M135i is at the top of my list for my next car.
How are you finding the Cloth Trigon/Alcantara seats, Do they attract a lot of dust with them been Alcantara?

Really like the seats, prefer them to my audi leather ones. I did get them protected at the same time as the ceramic detailing was done.

Reactions: BarryG79 and txosbi
If you are not that bothered about the Tech etc, 67 plate RS3 not a bad shout, just get the exhaust modded
A 67 plate RS3 doesnt need its exhaust modified as do a lot of 2018 plate cars as they will be pre WLTP models mate ...its all down to build date not registration date

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Haha, depends when you had them, check vin etc on slater and Gordon. My Q5 was 2016 I think

I bought a brand new A3 2.0 Tdi in early 2014 then bought a 15 plate in 2015 after the first one was stolen .

I bet its gonna cost them a fortune old diesel gate

M235i being saloon, looks pretty good I think, but then I quite like the M135i....I’ll get my coat

I think the 235i, and the new 2 series in general is one of the worst looking cars ever made. It looks completely out of proportion.

I see they (VW GROUP) lost their appeal on dieselgate in the UK, I may yet get some cash out of having a dieselgate Q5

Oh, I had an A5 2.0TDI. Be nice to get some cash out of them. Can't see it, I traded it in for the S3

Oh, I had an A5 2.0TDI. Be nice to get some cash out of them. Can't see it, I traded it in for the S3

My Q5 was long gone when I completed the forms. No win no fee

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Chris4410
I think the 235i, and the new 2 series in general is one of the worst looking cars ever made. It looks completely out of proportion.

Fair enough, I quite like it, but then I also really like M2 Comp

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, TYb, Bryant1998 and 1 other person
Python yellow stitching is available in them New S3 seats....stitching on steering wheels remains grey though right front bumper air intake is real....left one is fake...fully closed....wtf....

Reactions: pburv, TYb and NevMan
Python yellow stitching is available in them New S3 seats....stitching on steering wheels remains grey though right front bumper air intake is real....left one is fake...fully closed....wtf....

Exactly what I thought when I saw the air intakes!

Reactions: pburv and NevMan

You said out loud what I thought
Good for you

The profile of the saloon looks great but the front looks like badly applied make up!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and PeteRS3lee
Looks best in red based on those colours

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and PeteRS3lee
Dare I say I may consider red for the rs3
Looks so good on a saloon

It's a shame they haven't re introduced the full S3 decals on the new model ie the front brake caliper covers and on the seats...It's little touches like that which make it stand out from the rest of the range..I can't see it being that expensive to have them in production?
At least it's got proper pipes:thumbs up:
2021-audi-s3.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
From this
dfcca463edd25259c20e3160ee56c74e.jpg

To this

347af40932de19f19ace432c8aee531f.jpg

This morning
Wrong page
But I don’t care
Love this Audi
Bring on the rs 3

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Bryant1998
Comfort
I’m very old

Av driven the latest M4/M3 cars and have to say that they where the most unforgiving cars l have ever driven....suspension was as hard as a Whores Heart.....loved the looks but no use as a daily driver

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Dare I say I may consider red for the rs3
Looks so good on a saloon

All them images of the Red car....are extremely flattering....Tango Red in the metal is a very dark red......not a fan of Tango Red at all....Misano Red was much nicer

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and PeteRS3lee
I parked my Tango Red S3 next to my wife's boss's Misano red A4 and everyone though he had painted his car pink :tearsofjoy:

It's a shame they haven't re introduced the full S3 decals on the new model ie the front brake caliper covers and on the seats...It's little touches like that which make it stand out from the rest of the range..I can't see it being that expensive to have them in production?
At least it's got proper pipes:thumbs up:
2021-audi-s3.jpg

Nearly as bad Vegas that colour the more l see the sportback the more l dislike it.....When l viewed that Turbo Blue car last Sunday...there was a black S3 sportback parked not far from it....and as l passed by....with the 2 cars in my line of sight l actually thought the 8v FL S3 was the better looking car

With Audi trying to copy the Voodoo Blue paint colour....it's actually done me a favour....my car looks even more contemporary

I parked my Tango Red S3 next to my wife's boss's Misano red A4 and everyone though he had painted his car pink :tearsofjoy:

Av actually never seen a Tango Red S3 on the road....seems popular on the lower model variants of the TT same with A3's...again it's all down to personal taste.....Members on here of Tango Red S3's .....are very few and far between.....So consider yourself as having a rare colour of an S3 lol

Reactions: Bryant1998