Audi A3 8v 2.0 tdi 2015 consumption

Herc88

Reaction score
Hello I had one mail for recall from audi before 2 years for my 2015 2.0Tdi there was problem with Lambda sensor and software update from this day the dpf is working every 400 km/ 250miles. my car have more consumption now is between 6.0-6.5 liters 47mpg. Did any one notice any difference.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Is this the VAG recall because of the cheat software they ran?
I had the same series engine in a Skoda Yeti. Mine also did a regen more frequently immediately afterwards but it settled down. I was told the ecu was relearning what to do. I believe my mpg was a little higher, but I put this down to me using more revs. I remember rolling road before and after that somebody ran on the same car I had. They said bhp and torque remained unchanged but were coming in a few 100rpm higher. If this was the case it ties in with what I experienced.

Colin

Is this the VAG recall because of the cheat software they ran?
I had the same series engine in a Skoda Yeti. Mine also did a regen more frequently immediately afterwards but it settled down. I was told the ecu was relearning what to do. I believe my mpg was a little higher, but I put this down to me using more revs. I remember rolling road before and after that somebody ran on the same car I had. They said bhp and torque remained unchanged but were coming in a few 100rpm higher. If this was the case it ties in with what I experienced.

Colin
I don't know if it is from the software cheat
But I saw a different between 1-0.5 liters per 100 km

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk