8l 2002 S3 Pricelist

spiker

trying to growl less these days
Reaction score
Found my old pricelist for the 2002 S3 - attached for info in PDF if anyone is interested ?

Includes standard and optional extras for the time for A3/S3 at that time - colours/wheels etc

Attachments

• A3 S3 pricelist july 2002.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 385
Reactions: s3mad_dude, Asim1 and MPH
Yeah - some real expensive ones like the sat nav plus £2150 +

mine has the inexpensive ....

Cassette box holder, for five cassettes in integral centre armrest, must be combined with front centre armrest (price and weight quoted do not include this item) £72

I think thats probably a fairly rare option - anyone else with a centre arm rest with cassette box holder ? - and yes I use them

Reactions: Asim1
I’ve got a centre arm rest with cup holder to fit... does that count I was genuinely surprised of what extras were available to be honest.... and using an inflator calculator. Based on the car being £25,000 then, it would be the equivalent to £42,000 in today’s prices.

Reactions: MPH
I’ve got a centre arm rest with cup holder to fit... does that count I was genuinely surprised of what extras were available to be honest.... and using an inflator calculator. Based on the car being £25,000 then, it would be the equivalent to £42,000 in today’s prices.
Thank god for the rich people who bought our cars new then..they'd have a heart attack at how much I paid for mine

Wow that sat nav is expensive. I did get the 9-spoke alloys (£1500) and the sunroof (£900). They’re the most expensive on mine. Having said that the other cheap options add up....polished mirrors, Nogaro paint, bose, CD changer etc.

The original invoice for my car was £28,500 which is pretty cheap really considering now they’re £40k plus for a well specced S3. I bought it from the original owner when it was 7.5 years old and it cost me £7400. That’s quite some depreciation!

Thanks for uploading the price list!

Reactions: Asim1