A3 2.0TFSI Latest PCV

core00

Reaction score
Hi guys!

A quick affirmation needed for this. I have recently purchased a new PCV for my 2009 A3 2.0 TFSI Quattro and I believe the latest part no for the PCV is 06H103495AH, however I was sent another one which is 06H103495AC which has the white portion on it. May I know if this parts works or it tends to fail as well, or there are no significant difference? Moreover the brand is by VIKA auto parts.

Do help me on this :)

Cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
yeah AH is the latest.

irrelevant though, as its an aftermarket part from an unknown brand. the part number is just there for reference. could say AH on it, wouldnt make a difference, it wont be the same quality as genuine or tier 1 oem

yeah AH is the latest.

irrelevant though, as its an aftermarket part from an unknown brand. the part number is just there for reference. could say AH on it, wouldnt make a difference, it wont be the same quality as genuine or tier 1 oem

hmm alright! but do you happen to know if the AC part works as well or just get another AH part? Not sure how the platform I ordered through gave me another part instead :(

Ah is a just newer part than ac, so yeah ac will fit. Visually they'll be the same and fit the same.

Hi Samisnake! Appreciate your inputs and advise. One last question though. I have seen many brands of this AC part of the PCV and it seems that ONLY Vika Auto’s brand has this white thing attached to the underside of the PCV. Is that something to take note of? I have read that Vika Auto has quite the positive status for aftermarket OEM products. Sorry for the multiple questions, just wanna see if it’s ok to go :)

Attachments

• BE777574-47F6-4CCA-AA6E-E9AC0155C6F8.jpeg
    BE777574-47F6-4CCA-AA6E-E9AC0155C6F8.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 18EBDAF9-99EC-421C-8AB1-9A6E99C5E448.jpeg
    18EBDAF9-99EC-421C-8AB1-9A6E99C5E448.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 113
no idea what that white thing is, looks like a cover and it might be removable though?

had a quick google and it looks like vika/dpa is owned by a company called tantivy.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/vika-dpa
headquarters address
9C Plaza B, Tower 2, Golden Resources Business Center, Beijing, China

Beijing, Beijing 100000, CN

http://www.tantivy.com/?page_id=320&lang=en
Tantivy Automotive Co., Ltd. is a leading supplier for aftermarket whole vehicle spare parts of ŠKODA, Volkswagen, Audi and SEAT.

The company was founded in 2003.

honestly, the part will most likely be garbage, and fail sooner than later.
they have the oem part number printed on the top, when not even the oem that made the genuine part puts that on their aftermarket products

I bought an aftermarket PCV for my S3 18 months ago. It was dreadful, didn't seal correctly and the car ran worse than it did with the old part I was replacing. The OEM part might be expensive, but the quality will be much better and save you aggro in the long run.

Thanks @samisnake & @Daveyonthemove! Alright I shall not use the item then. Not sure how ECS Tuning mixed up the order when I chose and ordered the AH part and Hudson’s was the brand instead of VIKA as a mate has been using it without issues. They have yet to reply my email query on this as well.
Anyways, appreciate the help guys!