expensive grill surround

treblesykes

Reaction score
I took my car in for a new grill surround (under warranty as the chrome was peeling) and now it seems I will be buying a new TT 2L probably... just waiting for a proper quote on my a3 to part ex. They are talking 12250 ish for a 3 year old sportback sport TDI 45000 miles lots of extras. (see my ad in classifieds if your interested)

Anyones grill ever cost them more than this?

deal done new TT 2.0 s-tronic in Dec. £13000 trade in for my A3 which will be 50000 miles and 39 months old by then so the way i see it I get 5mths free motoring between now and then (exept mot test and 6 month tax in sept)

Next question is, Do I raid the options list more than the reversing sensors I already ordered? Id like 18" wheels but the Mrs can curb a 17 just by looking at the car keys, so fitting 18"s would be just like asking her to drive straight in to the first kerb out of the showroom.

Ok ordered the TT yesterday, but at the last minute the business manager appeared with the new price list! £250 extra. I would have walked out but the deal was still £500 better than other quotes I had been given. It still feels dirty though, you know when you feel like you've been lured in like a fish.

ON the plus side, sexy black TT 200 hp and s-tronic arriving in Dec after 15 years of diesels!!!