Wing Mirror - How Much?

bobbler

Reaction score
Hi there,

anyone know how much I am likely to pay for a new wingmirror (complete unit except for the glass) on a pre-facelift S4?

I just got some B6 ones recently and they were about £55 each including glass. The covers came primed though so needed painting too. I got mine from eurocarparts.

Someone smashed one of mine a little while ago and it would of cost me £100 plus spraying and thats trade price. So i ended up going for aftermarket ones.

Randomjim said:
Someone smashed one of mine a little while ago and it would of cost me £100 plus spraying and thats trade price. So i ended up going for aftermarket ones.

And a nice touch too I might add.

Thanks for that guys, Eurocarparts are just up the road from my work by the looks of the website so going to go and grab one there.

For those interested (or who turn this up on a search)

Eurocarparts prices:
Pattern part - £50 - this is whole unit, shell, internals, motors and glass. Primed and ready to spray.
Audi Genuine - £55 for the skeleton of the unit (motor, housing, wire loom and plastic), £20 approx for the shell (primed) and £30 for the glass.

Gone for the pattern part myself as it may only get swiped again :(

got two full second hand units (mint) for £70. don;t see the point of putting new ones back on, f$cking kids round here seem to think its funny to kick them off!