Help! Engine mounts

Robbyb

Reaction score
I need to replace both engine mounts. I’m not paying the stupid price they want for the passenger side mount. I was wondering if anybody knows which mount I can replace it with. Both engine mounts are different so not sure which engine mount I can use on the passenger side.

Got the resistor to fool the ecu that the engine mount is there. Just need a part number or even a link.

Thanks guys in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what you call stupid, if it lasts 80k then it's not that stupid ;)

Reactions: Sidrick and Charlie Farley
I'm on 84k and both have visible signs of leaking , not fresh oil marks but leaking all the same.
on 84k and 14 years of heat and vibration I think they have done very well.

Reactions: NHN
I'm on 84k and both have visible signs of leaking , not fresh oil marks but leaking all the same.
on 84k and 14 years of heat and vibration I think they have done very well.

Mine are causing vibration. Completely gone.

I'd just bite the bullet and get some oem ones , a lot of the aftermarket ones have a reputation for being too hard and even worse than the knackered oem's.

I'd just bite the bullet and get some oem ones , a lot of the aftermarket ones have a reputation for being too hard and even worse than the knackered oem's.

Even meyle and febi?

search the oem part number on the interwebby and see what comes up, you'll get a good range of options.

have a look at Opie oils site, I use them a lot for parts and they are well priced.
they have engine mounts.

OEM are generally one of the mentioned brands, however if not possible, just buy new as they'll part for many years.