I need some front mud flaps & both undertrays.

subaru swift

Reaction score
Hi Folks

After I went down a farm track I'm now in need of some new front mud flaps & the 2 under tray guards \ underneath covers.
I can see the tray damage, & the drivers side mud flap as been a little bit loose for a month or so, as the 2 top clips are bloke & now missing.

Just asking if anyone local to me as ordered these parts before for somewhat cheaper. Or if someone as got the parts going spare for a good price what will fit my car ;).
2004 Audi A4 2.5l v6 TDI QUATTRO SPORT ( 180 )

I would like to keep the trays on the car because of the roads I travel on.

I'm off to a local body shop tomorrow so they can maybe have a look on their ramps & remove the old tray covers so i can find the part number. I've asked on this forum part request too.

Audi STOKE as quoted me just over £240 for the trays! & £50 for the 2 front mud flaps.

Hence I advert saw this on eBay both trays & fittings for under £70, I thought for the age of my car it might be okay for a couple of years IF they my car that is.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Under-En...del:A4&hash=item4b2e35dc0e:g:lCYAAOSwKXdaU3VI

Regards’

Hi, I might have a set of fonts in my unit.
I'll have a look tomorrow :icon thumright:

Reactions: subaru swift
Sorry the pair that I have are for the rear.

Reactions: subaru swift
Hi
Thanks for looking for the mud flaps.
The body shop has managed to sort out the mud flap & undertrays for me today.

However I've got some dame to the gear box tunnel cross member or whatever its called.

I've located a 2nd hand part what's all most new. But does anyone know how long it might take to fit the part? & are new bolts etc. needed.
My car is booked in but I would like to know how much time it might take so I know how much roughly labour costs will be.

Thanks.

IMG 20200623 095806 IMG 20200623 095815 IMG 20200623 095811

No problem, that shouldn't be too bad if they don't need to do more than drop the exhaust to noodle it in...