Finally got myself a BiTDI! A real "wolf in sheep’s clothing"

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Coming here over from the A4 B9 forum. Sadly decided to hand my beloved B9 back to Audi as I was deep in negative equity (it was on PCP).

Decided to buy myself a used C7 BiTDI as my next ride. Picked this one up a couple of weeks ago. Born in 2016, 23k miles on the clock. A few nice options incl. BOSE, Sport seats, alcantara, sunroof, LED lights (proper facelift ones with dynamic indicators).

The first mod I've done was to get a Kufatec Sound Booster. In SE guise, this beast is now a proper wolf in sheep's clothing. When you see it, you probably won't expect what a bada*s is hiding underneath :gun2:

Booked in to get the windows tinted in a couple of weeks (can't believe how busy tinters are these days!)

Also planning to get the SE steering wheel changed, preferably to a FB one. Please advise where to get the best deals on these as they seem to cost an arm and a leg!

Initially I wasn't a fan of the 17" wheels but they've grown on me a lot and the ride is sublime (big change from my S Line A4 with sport suspension) so I'm gonna keep'em. And they add to the wolf in sheepskin effect :)

Overall, I'm simply loving this car. Always liked the C7s. They're so much car for the money

Tips on quick/cheapish modes are welcome!

IMG 2125

Reactions: J10NMM, DonkeyIce and rjwojcik
Royal Steering Wheels can recover and reprofile your existing steering wheel, including a flat bottom for about £200. I've had my 4 spoke wheel done and any help to post a photo within the size limit would be much appreciated.

John.

Many thanks Sandra for the link.

Original 4 spoke wheel:-
Wheel original

Wheel reprofiled and recovered by Royal Steering Wheels:-
Wheel resized

John.

Reactions: akk_0091
A bit of an update of what I've done to the car over the past week:

-> changed the windscreen wipers to Bosch Aerotwins
-> bought a boot liner
-> last but not least, did a full-on detailing using the following steps and products:
1) Washed using Bilt Hamber (BH) Autofoam + two-bucket method using BH Auto-wash
2) Full decon using BH Korrosol for Fallout, BH Auto-wheel for wheels, Autofinesse Citrus Power and Power Maxed Tar Off for tar & glue
3) Clay bar using BH Auto-clay
4) Machine polish using BH Cleanser polish
5) Wax using two coats of BH Double speed-wax

I must say the car is now looking quite shiny :) especially with all the sunshine we're having these days, it's blindingly so
The detailing was a hard work that took me several days to do but I'm now very satisfied how the car looks. My paint is now protected for the next 4-5 months, possibly even 6
Pics to follow

Next big mod is tinting the windows. That's happening this Thursday

Reactions: Bulldog, Rhyso, rjwojcik and 1 other person
Welcome to the club and you can't go wrong with Bilt Hamber or Auto Finesse

Reactions: akk_0091
Welcome to the club and you can't go wrong with Bilt Hamber or Auto Finesse
Thanks.
No, definitely can’t go wrong with those especially BH. Below picture is of my bonnet during the showers the other day; the Double Speed-wax doing its job
B8312786 E816 487A B21C 1A5CEC333F03