Recommendations for rubber mats?

HertS3

Reaction score
I know it's not exactly the right season what with 30+ degrees heat coming back this week but can anyone recommend decent but not too expensive rubber mats?
Had the OEM A3 ones for my S3 (currently selling on eBay) which were brilliant, very deep channels for water to pool in.
Saw the Travall ones for £30 for all 4 delivered, anyone tried those and can comment on them?

Go Audi originals. The ones I have fit the connectors in the front and the rears are shaped according.

I made the mistake of buying some eBay general use ones and it was total false economy

Reactions: HertS3
Checked my purchases in eBay: £36 for the front pair, £26 for the rears. Not sure how that fits your budget; tbh, I forgot the price of them until I checked just now.

Reassessing, I'd say £62 for the set of 4 is on the more expensive side for rubber mats, but they are of great quality, fit perfectly, and keep the car clean and dry from winter boots!

A lady near me (Sleaford, Lincs) is selling a brand new genuine set of A4 B8 mats for £15.
Let me know and I can contact her.
Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know. Just spent a long weekend near you in King's Lynn exploring north Norfolk

Was good but we didn't do so well with beaches, Wells was overcast and pretty freezing yesterday afternoon as was Brancaster this morning. Typically it cleared up literally as we started heading home!

The Travall ones arrived today (ordered yesterday, not bad considering postage is free!) And I'm pretty pleased with them. Fit well, OK they're not as deep as the OEM rubber mats I got for the S3 but they'll certainly do the trick, especially for £30 for a full set vs. £86 for the OEM set from @creweaudiparts

Attachments

• IMG-20200813-WA0009.jpeg
    IMG-20200813-WA0009.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG-20200813-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20200813-WA0007.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG-20200813-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20200813-WA0005.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 170
The Travall ones arrived today (ordered yesterday, not bad considering postage is free!) And I'm pretty pleased with them. Fit well, OK they're not as deep as the OEM rubber mats I got for the S3 but they'll certainly do the trick, especially for £30 for a full set vs. £86 for the OEM set from @creweaudiparts

Awwww the lady still has the genuine ones for sale for £15. I bet she'd take a tenner now for the set.

I'm sure someone will take them off her. Didn't want the wrong logo on, I quite like the design of the Travall tyre tread marks

Last edited: