RS3 Order Availability...

GR25

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the RS3 is available for factory order? Obviously the factory must still be making them as customers are still receiving their orders and the new RS3 is a bit of a wait.

Dealer near me just has stock cars and I want a factory build fully loaded.

If anyone knows a dealer that has order books open for RS3 I would be interested.

Many thanks.

Pretty sure the 8V2 is out of production now as next gen A3 is in production

Reactions: jimojameso
That’s what I’m thinking. Shame as I much prefer the previous generation Audi interiors. The new A3 just for me doesn’t work, inside it looks too much like a golf and the cup holders location and phone box just don’t make sense either. Damn.... when I was looking last the order books were closed for WLTP, so haven’t had a chance to get an order in.

I'm after a pfl RS3, I know there's not many owners out there with ceramic brakes but there must be some out there and on this forum! If you have a well kept, decent spec RS3 and you are pondering selling, PLEASE message me details.

I am serious buyer and once price is agreed you have my word as long as the car is as described.

I'm after a pfl RS3, I know there's not many owners out there with ceramic brakes but there must be some out there and on this forum! If you have a well kept, decent spec RS3 and you are pondering selling, PLEASE message me details.

I am serious buyer and once price is agreed you have my word as long as the car is as described.

Good luck on your quest for an RS3. I’m just going to take a look at new new model when it arrives next year. The new S3 exterior looks okay, inside is not my cup of tea but lets see. It might grow on me, and if the car has improved performance it may be worth waiting.

Prefl didn’t come with the option of ceramic brakes. You also don’t want ceramics for daily driving - the cold bite isn’t great.

Reactions: Sandra
I'm sure there's still plenty of factory miles cars knocking about in the dealer network? Or are they all gone?

In my case, I wanted a new sportback but with folding mirrors, black pack, comfort and sound but nothing available. There’s a few saloons.

I’m going to wait to see the new RS3z

In my case, I wanted a new sportback but with folding mirrors, black pack, comfort and sound but nothing available. There’s a few saloons.

I’m going to wait to see the new RS3z

Did you get the dealer to do a national search or just the group?