s3 front wings

nick_1973

Reaction score
are these still available?
looking for a pair of front wings for a 2003 s3 new if possible or a decent pair of used wings.
does anyone know where I can get these please/ or have a pair of used wings?
also looking for a plain / de badged front grille - are these available from anywhere?
many thanks in advance.

Tps or audi if you want new but probably well expensive wouldn’t maybe even discontinued

I thought they were discontinued myself? Best bet is eBay or the Facebook groups. Plenty on there (Facebook) breaking at the moment.

Not sure on the grille though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have a color preference on the wings? I would be able to source second hand ones for you from a guy I know. But you would have to collect. I can ask him tomorow for a price

The door blades are cheaper than new Audi ones if they are still available and do away with the nylon clips that always break plus can always sell on the old ones

The door blades are cheaper than new Audi ones if they are still available and do away with the nylon clips that always break plus can always sell on the old ones
Fair enough I can see the appeal. Shame my body works poo anyways and could do with a full respray

many thanks for the replies, Asim I am after some black ones if possible, need to be rust free if theres any about still.

Reactions: Asim1