Interior codes

mephisto

Reaction score
Hi ive looked in faq area can't see any.

I am trying to repsray or paint the leather seats, i think the code is N1U/AF can anyone help out here for a leather interior lookup chart,also anyone recommend a paint supplier to i can spray my seats same colour TIA

Sorry mate, can't help with colour code but I did restore/colour my last car (Celica GT4) using this company...

https://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/

I used this kit...

https://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/

At the time they offered a service where if you sent them a piece of your leather (taken from under the seat, etc.) they would match it for an small extra charge. I just did mine in a darker grey...maybe worth contacting them.

Quite daunting when you start stripping the coating/colour off the seats at the start. I had to repeat the driver's seat after about 5 years.

Before and after...

Tim 11880

Also did a bolster repair with filler at the same time.

hth

Reactions: mephisto, hydro s3 and MPH
Hi ive looked in faq area can't see any.

I am trying to repsray or paint the leather seats, i think the code is N1U/AF can anyone help out here for a leather interior lookup chart,also anyone recommend a paint supplier to i can spray my seats same colour TIA
Anyone help out here still looking!

I have discovered N1U - Silk leather Nappa

Found it here

But i don't know what the AF means im guessing its the colour. However i don't know the actual colour chart used either. Its either Titanium white or silver? Not sure what official colour this is? I need some restorer so want the official Audi colour to match colour to.

Thanks

Thanks so much for your help here. Ok i called Audi UK in the end and supplied my Reg no. Turns out N1U/AF is Silk Nappa - ONYX SILVER for anyone googling this in the future too.

cheerss

Reactions: MPH
Yes quick update i had to send off a sample in the end. So i folded out the single rear seat removed and found the trim tucks right under the metal bars, here you can trim out a small 1cm square section if needed to send away without it being obvious at all you've done so.
Having 500ml of my colour matched sent to me tomorrow so for sure will post up some pics.

Reactions: S4 Muzza and MPH