Audi roadside assistance after 3 years?

Keef

Reaction score
With everything going on just realised that as my car is over 3 years old this will have expired back in March. I know this is essentially with the AA but has anyone looked at renewal costs compared to the usual suspects ?
Not that I really need it at the moment, just curious. Audi want £155 for 2 years

With everything going on just realised that as my car is over 3 years old this will have expired back in March. I know this is essentially with the AA but has anyone looked at renewal costs compared to the usual suspects ?
Not that I really need it at the moment, just curious. Audi want £155 for 2 years

I had a quick look a while back when mine was up for renewal - RAC and AA all had different levels of cover so cost wise Audi Assist through the AA for 2 years was good.

Also don’t AA have some KPIs to meet in line with their contract? Therefore I just took the two year Audi Assist cover as it’s pretty comprehensive and whenever I’ve needed them they’ve been very quick in attending

Reactions: Keef
I’ve just taken the £155 2 year Audi extension.
Good price if you ask me as it basically everything the AA supply on more expensive yearly options.

Bargain if you ask me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extended the AA coverage at 3 years when I extended the warranty ... £70!

Thanks all
@CornishB9 that’s a good price
I already have 4th year warranty until March next year. Audi is £99 for one year or £155 for 2, £10 cheaper if you select continuous.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Considering it includes European cover (pointless at the moment, granted), I couldn't get any of the big names near that price - renewed mine in April @ £155 for 2 years.

Reactions: 8YARWY