SAT NAV update by sd card

bazza68uk

Reaction score
hi i have just bought myself a 2011 A5 Convertible which has had the extra features installed ie technology pack i have noticed on forums you can update your sat nav by sd card i have 2 sd card slots but no card can i still update the sat nav

I wouldn't spend any money at all updating the OEM system; in particular, any map update is out of date the day after it's installed. Apple CarPay/Android Auto interface retrofit is the way to go.

I wouldn't spend any money at all updating the OEM system; in particular, any map update is out of date the day after it's installed. Apple CarPay/Android Auto interface retrofit is the way to go.
funny you should say that i have just watched an australian guy on you tube that sells modules so you can have apple car play on your MMI it cost £365 but its just plug and play and comes with all the leads you need which will be cheaper than audi doing it for me, so that is probably the route i will take, thanks

Reactions: jdp1962
funny you should say that i have just watched an australian guy on you tube that sells modules so you can have apple car play on your MMI it cost £365 but its just plug and play and comes with all the leads you need which will be cheaper than audi doing it for me, so that is probably the route i will take, thanks
Read this thread.