Bluetooth pairing

LangChop

Reaction score
Hi all first post... first problem lol. I’m trying to pair my iPhone with my MMI 2g high. I’ve checked a few videos out but still no luck. I was wondering if it needs a update possibly? Hope someone can help.
Thanks I adv
Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: c16rkc
May not have BT, have you found Audi uhv as a device?

Reactions: c16rkc
Thanks for the response. It found my phone but when I click my phones name it says connecting but connection failed. Also my phone sort of paired as it said sync contacts etc but it done nothing...

Bottom centre of the screen do you have a phone icon or the bt icon?

Try using the phone BT menus to pair instead of searching with the mmi 1st.

Reactions: abmat
Tried pairing through the phone first but no luck. It says make sure Bluetooth is switched on and I range

Go into the mmi bt menus & do a reset, then mmi reset with button combo, then retest.

Right... I just reset the MMI and now managed to pair with my iPhone 11. It has a option that’s not highlighted for text message anyone know why? Also I have the Audi 6 disc changer and iPod connection in the glove... but can I listen to music via Bluetooth?
Thanks for everyone’s help

There is no OEM option to stream music with the cars current bluetooth module. You may be able to find a 3rd party adapter depending on what the Ipod connection is in the glovebox. Pictures would help.

From experience I have not been able so stream music using a genuine lightening to 30 pin adapter. Only charge. Gutted as they are not cheap.