OBDeleven

Sayek

Reaction score
Hi guys
I appreciate Ross-Tech is the best but just looking at cheaper option 1st.

I just need basic maintenance such as

1. Fault reading/clearing
2.Battery register. Including change size
3. E-Brake service

I understand it does code reading but can anyone confirm if it does battery update please.

Also what are these credit system and how does it work..do I need to spend credit every time i scan the car?

Delete this post please Admin.

Purchased OBDeleven pro from their website £55 plus £4 postage.
Seems this app can do most functions for average DIY person :)

I will do most things i hear but it will be limited on others but maybe u will never need

Reactions: Sayek
Delete this post please Admin.

Purchased OBDeleven pro from their website £55 plus £4 postage.
Seems this app can do most functions for average DIY person :)
Wow that's cheap, what have you done with it so far? Did it come with any free credits?

Reactions: Sayek
Still waiting for delivery of the adapter :)
Came with 10 free credits but you can get 6 daily points but viewing 6 shorts adverts LOL.
For average DIY person like myself wont need to purchase any credits..the free advert credits be plenty

Reactions: Shaun Osborne
Still waiting for delivery of the adapter :)
Came with 10 free credits but you can get 6 daily points but viewing 6 shorts adverts LOL.
For average DIY person like myself wont need to purchase any credits..the free advert credits be plenty
I'd want to unlock some features on my car, like needle sweep, vim, alarm beep, and sequential indicators when I fit the correct loom. So I will definitely need a few hundred credits I think.

My 1st task is alarm beep on lock. Will leave the silent unlock. Then the battery level monitor.
My car already came with needle sweep, side mirror folding via remote and window open/close via remote so few jobs already ticked :)

100 credits about £12.99. I think basic coding is 10 credits and more complex stuff is 100. I suppose if you unlock the features slowly could work out better value for money..depending on your patience.

I already have 70 credits before the adapter been delivered LOL

Another option is you find someone local already has this and you can just buy them some credit and they help out.
If some one near me I be happy to let them use my hardware if they donate me 100 credits for my to use :)

My 1st task is alarm beep on lock. Will leave the silent unlock. Then the battery level monitor.
My car already came with needle sweep, side mirror folding via remote and window open/close via remote so few jobs already ticked :)

100 credits about £12.99. I think basic coding is 10 credits and more complex stuff is 100. I suppose if you unlock the features slowly could work out better value for money..depending on your patience.

I already have 70 credits before the adapter been delivered LOL

Another option is you find someone local already has this and you can just buy them some credit and they help out.
If some one near me I be happy to let them use my hardware if they donate me 100 credits for my to use :)

Yes I forgot about the folding mirrors... Thankyou for the reminder. So I'm probs looking at 400 credits