DTM alloys value

Mick H

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I,ve changed alloys so now have a set of 5 genuine DTM alloys for sale. 4 have just been refurbed graphite grey and have good Pirelli p zero’s on them spare is original colour. Any ideas what kind of money here are worth ?? Just looking to get a bit back against new alloys and tyres
Thanks

They aren't specifically "DTM" alloys, they are the factory 18" Ronals and were fitted on DTM and the 2.0tfsi special editions.
Value-wise, what somebody wants to pay for them really and market availability.
There are a few sets around at present which may bring the price down a bit, probably £500 for a full set in excellent condition.

Gino there you go best I have at the mo. Rob as always thanks for your info will get them put on fleabay

Attachments

• 876AB091-9E05-400A-ACFF-FCEE8716E122.jpeg
    876AB091-9E05-400A-ACFF-FCEE8716E122.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Charlie Farley
I have to say that in that color they really suit the cab, nice, if it was my cab i'd be leaving them on.:icon thumright:

Rob.. i did um and ah think a lot depends on what angle you look at the car from. Wanted 19’s though as I think they look better in the arches so hopefully the rotors will look amazing !! Have tried them but difficult to tell as car on jacks waiting for callipers to be returned so difficult to really tell. Then it will be suspension as all original so had its best but difficult finding correct set up as only want maybe another 10mm lower and with 19s on 235’s I don’t want to harsh a ride. I can be spirited !! But it’s finding the balance

Coilovers then as they will let you have full height control.
AP are a good midstream setup for sensible money.

Actually was looking at a setup like yours Rob. S-Line suspension is 30mm drop and these are listed as 45mm so extra 15mm. Maybe a bit more than Iwanted. I did notice the cup setup for the b8 3.0 Quattro is 40 mm which is spot on wondering if these springs could be used. Trying to get all my questions sorted then I was going to speak to Damien at DPM