B&O Ambient lightning

Sve

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have never ever sat on the backseats of my A3 8V 2013 plate Audi, now I had to for the last couple of days and I noticed that the B&O speakers on both doors at the back do not light like the front ones ? They do seem to have the LED strips, however no lights come out of them.

To all of you guys that have the B&O system, is this the same with you or it's a fault in my car only ?

If it is a fault, can anyone suggest how to fix it. I have VCDS, just don't know where to go inside the app. Only "tweaks" I made was getting the oil temp and the lap option on the dash via VCDS. No other changes have been made since owing the car, and it has always been serviced in Audi, so pretty sure no one messed it up for me.

Nope, they never came with them.

Some lads retrofit LED tubes into them, but bit of a job for such little effect.

It annoys me to though!

Reactions: Sve
Thanks for the prompt respond ! I was kind of worried, as the sound system is probably the thing that I like the most of the whole car and just wanted it to work flawlessly, which it obviously does.

I retro fitted lights in mine, I bought some optical kits from ebay I think for less than £10 and its easy to install, if you have the ambient lighting pack.

Same here on my PFL. Never bothered on the FL though.
aaf6952a6be16d6299405b7365f4b00b.jpg

eb639edb0d27c9046ba68a0b9425c9e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez, didn't know it was that easy. By ambient lightning, do you mean the footwell lightning and the cupholder led strip? I don't have those and I was just talking with Rocketwires on what to purchase to add this stuff to my car.