Rear registration plate light - brighter?

HertS3

Reaction score
Hey all,
Does anyone know if it's possible to get brighter bulbs for the rear registration plate lights? I presume they're LED already on the B8.5 S4.
TIA

I fitted these the other night, do they look brighter than yours currently?

50835380981_5aa901fd2a_b.jpg

Reactions: HertS3
Possibly slightly brighter - what bulbs did you use and was it simple to change?

Why do you want to have a back-up light on your license plate? I've never understood the reason for having your license plate light up, like the fourth of July...... Looks like a 10 year olds bicycle and his new light up wheels.

Why do you want to have a back-up light on your license plate? I've never understood the reason for having your license plate light up, like the fourth of July...... Looks like a 10 year olds bicycle and his new light up wheels.
Each to their own, I may not change them, just wondered if it's possible!

Please stop sneering at people who think differently from you. You're not contributing anything useful to the thread or adding to the friendly vibe that this forum thrives on.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, RyanJonS4, Bristle Hound and 1 other person

In the UK cars are required to have their rear number plates illuminated. Not so the case in Sweden?

Illuminated is a requirement of course. I'm talking about those that change to back-up brightness on the led.

To all that have a problem, with me having an opinion on the subject.... Not everyone think like you do, and to ask a question can't really be that much to be all worked up about? Jesus christ you are a sensitive bunche....

Illuminated is a requirement of course. I'm talking about those that change to back-up brightness on the led.

Personally I just think a whiter LED light looks better than the yellowy standard one. The brightness is just something that comes with being LED :thumbs up:

To all that have a problem, with me having an opinion on the subject.... Not everyone think like you do, and to ask a question can't really be that much to be all worked up about? Jesus christ you are a sensitive bunche....
I hope your not going to continue with your negative attitude on the forum. If something is not agreeable to you then we are a sensitive bunch. I’m not going to keep coming on to every thread you take part. Please think about your replies before posting.

Reactions: HertS3, rabhrab, Audi Bairn and 2 others