S-line seat covers, embossed logos?

gledy2

Reaction score
Hi looking for a little help, just bought an s4 avant which said it came with Milano leather with embossed s-line logo. The car has had a lot of customization. I am looking to buy a tailored seat cover for the drivers side, as it is half leather and suede/alcantara. Can anyone identify my seats so I make sure I can get the correct fitting cover. They have the 4 rings embossed on them which I can’t see on any others? Any recommendations of seat covers gladly accepted too, thanks, allan.

Attachments

• A4CCA79F-7AC3-47E0-9A30-53DDEC3B4D37.jpeg
    A4CCA79F-7AC3-47E0-9A30-53DDEC3B4D37.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 124
Hi looking for a little help, just bought an s4 avant which said it came with Milano leather with embossed s-line logo. The car has had a lot of customization. I am looking to buy a tailored seat cover for the drivers side, as it is half leather and suede/alcantara. Can anyone identify my seats so I make sure I can get the correct fitting cover. They have the 4 rings embossed on them which I can’t see on any others? Any recommendations of seat covers gladly accepted too, thanks, allan.
Hi buddy, did you get any feedback? I'm interested in said seat covers, also some kind of bolster protective item??

Hi buddy, did you get any feedback? I'm interested in said seat covers, also some kind of bolster protective item??
Hi Shaun, can’t find anything much and no responses, best I found was tailored ones on eBay but a bit dubious how good they would be and they are not cheap, especially as I only want one! Sent a few enquirers out to online companies that manufacture them but not one response! If you find anything decent please let me know!

Reactions: Shaun Osborne