A3/S3 delivery lead time?

Couple more pictures in the daylight. It’s going in for a ceramic coating in a weeks time so excuse the dirt, not going to bother washing it until it’s been into the detailers.
C88523B2 4D43 43CC 9827 176842567980
94F55343 AC0B 489F A79D C2D06E7817F6
693B7367 102D 4332 A17C C24517D27302

Reactions: tonyp03, Paisley Princess, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Mines a Edition 1. Tbh I don’t know if it’s worth the hassle now as I’ve already brought some. When did you get your car as apparently the spec changed and they took them off, this happened after I placed my order but before the car was built in December.
Picked up my car on 4th February, my car arrived at the dealer week previous which was 26th January, if spec changed the Audi UK still have this listed on the website so you're still entitled even if the dealer refunds the cost of these still worth a shot.

Reactions: Nick James and Brian Leslie
Couple more pictures in the daylight. It’s going in for a ceramic coating in a weeks time so excuse the dirt, not going to bother washing it until it’s been into the detailers.
Looks good in the daytime, mines same car but I got the Comfort+Sound on mine, I also have black badges.

Reactions: Nick James
Looks good - Daytona is a lovely colour - My old S3 was Daytona
It really is. This is my first Audi. The last new car I had was a Fiesta ST back in 2014 and I kept that until I sold it in April last year. Can’t wait for the ceramic coat, never had that done before either on a car.

It really is. This is my first Audi. The last new car I had was a Fiesta ST back in 2014 and I kept that until I sold it in April last year. Can’t wait for the ceramic coat, never had that done before either on a car.
I hadn't had ceramic before only the Silver Shield Paint Protection - My current S3 Mythos Black I went for the ceramic and 16 months on the water still beads off it when I wash it so pleased that I did - Seems better with Bird Crap as well as long as you get it off quick - My other cars it used to leave a mark and I never leave it on their long

Reactions: Nick James
You can get the black rings direct from the dealer but I used Audi parts direct. See link > Black Badges

Ceramic coating I couldn’t tell you, I’ve never had one before but they add a layer on top of the paint work for protection and make it easier to clean and they maintain a nice wax looking finish. They don’t protect from scratches, chips etc. I will post some pictures once it’s had it done. It goes in next Monday.

Reactions: Paisley Princess
You can get the black rings direct from the dealer but I used Audi parts direct. See link > Black Badges

Ceramic coating I couldn’t tell you, I’ve never had one before but they add a layer on top of the paint work for protection and make it easier to clean and they maintain a nice wax looking finish. They don’t protect from scratches, chips etc. I will post some pictures once it’s had it done. It goes in next Monday.
That’s great, thank you

Hi, good news. My car has now eventually been built and showing as on route from factory. I know its been asked before, although can't seem to see the answer. How long should it take to get to the dealers in the UK?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hi, good news. My car has now eventually been built and showing as on route from factory. I know its been asked before, although can't seem to see the answer. How long should it take to get to the dealers in the UK?
Thanks in advance.
Up to 6 weeks once it's in the port of emden

Reactions: Rads
Thanks in advance.
Mine was built w/b 6th December and I collected it 10th Feb. Take in to account though that mine was built before the Xmas close down so it would have been sitting at the factory until early Jan I would imagine.

Mine was built w/b 6th December and I collected it 10th Feb. Take in to account though that mine was built before the Xmas close down so it would have been sitting at the factory until early Jan I would imagine.
Thanks

Evening all. Newly registered, but have been reading through the posts. Ordered a new company car, A3 45tfsi e C&S Turbo Blue in September. Guessing i shouldn't expect to see anything until May/June at the earliest?

Evening all. Newly registered, but have been reading through the posts. Ordered a new company car, A3 45tfsi e C&S Turbo Blue in September. Guessing i shouldn't expect to see anything until May/June at the earliest?
That’s about right, I ordered mine at the end of June and it’s due within a fortnight

After a long 11 month wait and more estimated build weeks than I can count, I finally got my confirmed build week today. Ordered end of March ‘21 and my build week is week 8 2022 (next week). I’m hoping to take delivery end of March / start of April. Hang in there folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a long 11 month wait and more estimated build weeks than I can count, I finally got my confirmed build week today. Ordered end of March ‘21 and my build week is week 8 2022 (next week). I’m hoping to take delivery end of March / start of April. Hang in there folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much the same here. Ordered start of March 21, built Monday past. Not long now hopefully.

Reactions: RDSCO3
Folks.
Can anyone confirm if the audi ring puddle lights were standard on the Edition1 spec vehicle when ordering last year? I understand that they may have been although now removed. Can't find anything to confirm.

Folks.
Can anyone confirm if the audi ring puddle lights were standard on the Edition1 spec vehicle when ordering last year? I understand that they may have been although now removed. Can't find anything to confirm.
They should have been but mine didn’t come with them unfortunately

This definitely won't help the semi conductor crisis, especially the VAG group

You'd be gutted if you got the phone call that yours was one of those on that boat.

In the grander scheme of things, it won't make much difference to order backlogs as VAG group make about 9 million cars a year so the 4000 cars on this ship represent less than a morning shift's output!

Hi, I ordered my Audi A3 saloon sline back in May 2021, i was notified it was about to be shipped on 3rd February, does anyone know roughly how long it takes to arrive from shipment? Thanks

Hi, I ordered my Audi A3 saloon sline back in May 2021, i was notified it was about to be shipped on 3rd February, does anyone know roughly how long it takes to arrive from shipment? Thanks
Expect it in around 1st or 2nd week of March.

Reactions: ACB18
Did you spec many extras as that seems quite a long wait

Only thing I chose was the alloys. She’s told me itl be about 3 weeks so il be emailing them for an update next week to make sure it’s still on schedule.
Mine was built on the 28th Jan and I’m still waiting

I was going to get rid of my car next week but I’m thinking I might hold off abit longer until I get a better idea of when itl arrive.
I got rid of my car 6 months ago :haudrauf:. Luckily I’ve been using my partners. I’m not sure who’s more excited for mine to be delivered - me or her haha!!

I got rid of my car 6 months ago :haudrauf:. Luckily I’ve been using my partners. I’m not sure who’s more excited for mine to be delivered - me or her haha!!
I can’t really do without a car for too long hopefully I can get an update on Monday as to how long. I don’t want to wait to much longer to get rid of my car as the value of used cars is starting to decrease.

I was notified in December my car was build week 2 2022 and It would arrive mid to late February, hoping it’s not too much longer.

Only thing I chose was the alloys. She’s told me itl be about 3 weeks so il be emailing them for an update next week to make sure it’s still on schedule.
Seems excessive with just one added option.
My mate at work ordered his late June and it’s at the dealers already but he’s waiting for the new registration in March. His only option was the wheel upgrade

I aSeems excessive with just one added option.
My mate at work ordered his late June and it’s at the dealers already but he’s waiting for the new registration in March. His only option was the wheel upgra
Seems excessive with just one added option.
My mate at work ordered his late June and it’s at the dealers already but he’s waiting for the new registration in March. His only option was the wheel upgrade
I agree. In December I got notified build week 2 2022 and would arrive mid to late February, however still waiting, hoping it’s not long now.

Reactions: Brian Leslie
I aSeems excessive with just one added option.

I agree. In December I got notified build week 2 2022 and would arrive mid to late February, however still waiting, hoping it’s not long now.
Hopefully it’s not long now.