Audi S3 drivers side footwell button

OllyH

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the forum and have a questions regarding a switch in the drivers side footwell (in the sidewall to the right of the accelerator). It either flashes red or is a constant red depending on which way you switch it.

Does anyone know what this is related to?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Thanks DJAlix

Please see photo attached.

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 150
Any idea what it might be?
Honestly no. Last time I saw a switch like this it was for turning on "Police Lights" which had been installed on an R8 static show car. Can't be an immobiliser or security device as its in an obvious and easily located position. Got to be for an accessory which has been removed by the previous owner. I would be removing thew trim in order to investigate.

Reactions: AlS3BE
Honestly no. Last time I saw a switch like this it was for turning on "Police Lights" which had been installed on an R8 static show car. Can't be an immobiliser or security device as its in an obvious and easily located position. Got to be for an accessory which has been removed by the previous owner. I would be removing thew trim in order to investigate.

Lol turns on and blue lights appear in the grill ‘ello ‘ello ‘ello what ‘ave we ‘ere then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and AlS3BE
I had a switch like that for an old car used for VIM on the DVD player. Might be worth seeing if it’s that. Also seen switches for pretty much anything. Mate had a car remapped and the switch controlled high bhp map or slow(wife) map :wink:

Fingers crossed its a free remap then.

Reactions: Jassyo06, TYb, AlS3BE and 2 others