What wheels are these ?

lgooch

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just put a deposit on a 66plate Sline and was expecting the usual silver diamond cut wheels which are as standard.

However I find these

Upload 2021 3 8 17 21 42

anybody know what they are ?

were they an option on MY17 ? I cannot seem to find much info on them

any help appreciated

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-8_17-17-46.png
    upload_2021-3-8_17-17-46.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 118
Yes. I am buying the car from Audi Bolton.

Looks like it has had 4 brand new alloys and tyres all round put on it.

I found a pic of them in an old a3 brochure but they did not appear on the price list as an option.

Just wondering if the dealer had them lying around and thought we will whack these on rather than refurbish the old ones

Quite an unusual wheel which I have never seen before. They are 18” and diamond cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are Audi alloys an optional extra on the A3's at the launch of the face lifted 8v

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks Jassy. Never ever seen them on a car before. Just curious to k ow if Audi had rooted some cheap stuff out of the parts bin

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks Jassy. Never ever seen them on a car before. Just curious to k ow if Audi had rooted some cheap stuff out of the parts bin

Photos from the "post pics of your 8v face lift "thread they are very nice alloys
5e8cd09252f9fbe917c68ba485543da8.jpg
d728f2cd48d9db0f93dc801cd60652d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Cheers for that. Not actually seen the car I am buying yet so was a bit worried. They look really smart and probably quite rare. I might stick them on my car as my Mrs loves hugging kerbs and I bet they look shoot when kerbed.

Reactions: Jassyo06
6fe6473fe8e689bf2a6675c7cecd62e0.jpg

Great looking wheels. Really make the car stand out with the wheel colour virtually the same (Daytona Grey Mettalic)

You were right Jassy. I found the original order sheet in the car and they were indeed and option to the standard silver wheels on the SLine