Jassy's Blue Audi TTS Adventure

Very very nice buddy, interior shots are obligatory as well :whistle2::thumbs up:
20210425 161747

20210425 161739

20210425 161732

• Love
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Kayobong, pburv and 8 others
@jassyo06

My mate put a deposit down on a TTS yesterday, looking forward to seeing it. He gets it towards the end of next month.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, NevMan and 1 other person
Seats look ace, and nice to see normal buttons to switch things on/off :thumbs up:

Thanks, yes there is a nice combination of new tech but still actual buttons.

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Very nice mate!

Happy to see more pics too

What happened to Argybargee and his 911 Targa, have I missed these pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t miss having that kn** spewing his usual cr*p

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Love the Cotswolds, if I was ever moving to England it would be top of my list. Head down every year to RAF Fairford for the Air Tattoo.

Yep, spent many years working in London and living in Kent and Surrey...don’t miss those days. Love living and working in the Cotswolds

Reactions: pburv and Jcbmally
Just wanted to see the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here whatever @Rargeebargee posted good or bad l just took it with a pinch of salt lol

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Jcbmally and 1 other person
Also like the look of the Tig R-Line in white. Only disappointments to me are the 148/150 bhp and average mpg.

And then you throw the Cupra Formentor into view . . . . sweet.

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, BarryG79 and 1 other person
Very nice mate l thought it was a cayman 718 you got and not a boxster.....l prefer the looks of the boxster over the coupe also feel free to post anything on this thread about your car...and let's keep this thread busy....as the Tumbleweed is roaming around everywhere else on here

Did we ever get the 'mono pur' question sorted:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Jassyo06
Aye he didnt care much for you SUV owners...eh....can't blame him for that though....

Haha, the SUV thing was a non issue, couldn’t care less about that, it was his constant spewing about brexit and all sorts of other sh*t non related to the thread. No idea how he never gets banned, maybe he is a mod himself

Reactions: Jcbmally, BarryG79, pburv and 1 other person
Aye he didnt care much for you SUV owners...eh....can't blame him for that though....

Hey! Less of that.. or i will be asking what your going rate is for a perm and blow :whistle2: :cower:lol

• Haha
Reactions: SteveMcB, Dubjam, Jcbmally and 3 others
Salesman phoned me tonight plus emailed me to sort out all the mandatory stuff so now organised for Thursday my wee mums back in hospital but not nowhere near as bad as the last time she'll be ok so we've been told covid regs no visitations dont ya just love these regs...Salesman was going tonight to give it the mandatory half tank of the good stuff l also mentioned if it had'nt arrived when it did the car was getting the Spanish Archer as l was going to get the TTRS as most of ye know l speak my mind...lol He did compliment my car said it stood out from all the rest of the cars in the compound probably filled with 8Y's lol which was nice to hear............So Thursday expect a lot of photos l may include one of Avril with Hooker Heels on Sprawled all over the Bunnet.....dont be daft guys but she's getting nowhere near the paintwork on my car aka Avril the Alloy Kerber lol
Kinda looking forward to getting away from Scotland l know a few on here view Scotland and it's scenery through Rose tinted glasses but to me it's a Cold hole governed by a leader with a Braveheart l am William Wallace mentality

So got my TT outfit all purchased and ready to go.....maybe l am getting a wee bit excited....maybe not...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, Bells and 9 others
Salesman phoned me tonight plus emailed me to sort out all the mandatory stuff so now organised for Thursday my wee mums back in hospital but not nowhere near as bad as the last time she'll be ok so we've been told covid regs no visitations dont ya just love these regs...Salesman was going tonight to give it the mandatory half tank of the good stuff l also mentioned if it had'nt arrived when it did the car was getting the Spanish Archer as l was going to get the TTRS as most of ye know l speak my mind...lol He did compliment my car said it stood out from all the rest of the cars in the compound probably filled with 8Y's lol which was nice to hear............So Thursday expect a lot of photos l may include one of Avril with Hooker Heels on Sprawled all over the Bunnet.....dont be daft guys but she's getting nowhere near the paintwork on my car aka Avril the Alloy Kerber lol
Kinda looking forward to getting away from Scotland l know a few on here view Scotland and it's scenery through Rose tinted glasses but to me it's a Cold hole governed by a leader with a Braveheart l am William Wallace mentality

So got my TT outfit all purchased and ready to go.....maybe l am getting a wee bit excited....maybe not...lol
Good news on the car buddy on the other hand though I really hope your 'ma' get's better soon:friends:
Image result for miami don johnson  pose
Hey Where's my friggin car!:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, Andy F and 3 others

Sorry to hear your mum is back in hospital, hope all ok and not too serious. Not a great time (is it ever!) with all these rules and regs

Have a good trip down, and night on the tiles in Grimsby

PLENTY pics please!!!

Reactions: Jcbmally, Frizzley, pburv and 1 other person

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Hope you Mum is feeling better soon.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Frizzley, NevMan and 2 others
Very sorry to hear your Mum is back in hospital, jassyo06, but hope she returns home quickly.

Best of luck with your TTS collection tomorrow, and have a safe drive home with it.......looking forward to some photos :thumbs up:

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan, pburv and 1 other person

Firstly sorry to hear your mum is in hospital again pal . Like other have said looking forward to the pics .
Wish I was in your position going to collect a new car I'd take any type of trip at the moment :)

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and Jassyo06
Firstly sorry to hear your mum is in hospital again pal . Like other have said looking forward to the pics .
Wish I was in your position going to collect a new car I'd take any type of trip at the moment :)
It's that bad atm even the Mrs is coming with me just to get away for a wee while she'd never go with me in normal times weather tomorrow seems to be dry but cold ....that ****** east wind
Speaking of getting away my re-booked holiday to Turkey in a months time seems definitely canceled just waiting on tui contacting me ***

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
It's that bad atm even the Mrs is coming with me just to get away for a wee while she'd never go with me in normal times weather tomorrow seems to be dry but cold ....that ****** east wind
Speaking of getting away my re-booked holiday to Turkey in a months time seems definitely canceled just waiting on tui contacting me ***
Is Avril going to be sitting in the back.? :whistle2:
Good luck for tomorrow mate:thumbs up:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, NevMan and 1 other person

We’ve rebooked all our holidays to next year. Got fed up of changing times, rebooking, refunds etc. Then there’s possible vaccine passports etc so we just thought stuff it.
Gonna stay in UK for now.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and NevMan
We’ve rebooked all our holidays to next year. Got fed up of changing times, rebooking, refunds etc. Then there’s possible vaccine passports etc so we just thought stuff it.
Gonna stay in UK for now.
Kinda conforming to the same mindset mate but HELL would freeze over quicker than me paying for a holiday in the UK if TUI offer me another 20% incentive then l might take it if not i'll take my money back l got my first vaccine 7 weeks ago done by a careworker may l add and instantly my left arm has'nt been right ever since she hit a nerve in my shoulder

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, NevMan and 1 other person
Kinda conforming to the same mindset mate but HELL would freeze over quicker than me paying for a holiday in the UK if TUI offer me another 20% incentive then l might take it if not i'll take my money back l got my first vaccine 7 weeks ago done by a careworker may l add and instantly my left arm has'nt been right ever since she hit a nerve in my shoulder

I got some discount on rebooking but don’t think it was as much as 20%. Got sick of being in a queue listening to cheesy music for 45 minutes+ to rebook/refund.
Still waiting for my first dose of the vaccine. Seems like a postcode lottery, my mate in Dundee area got his last month and he’s 10 years younger than me similarly with some younger relatives in Edinburgh.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
I got some discount on rebooking but don’t think it was as much as 20%. Got sick of being in a queue listening to cheesy music for 45 minutes+ to rebook/refund.
Still waiting for my first dose of the vaccine. Seems like a postcode lottery, my mate in Dundee area got his last month and he’s 10 years younger than me similarly with some younger relatives in Edinburgh.
i aint taking the 2nd one... my wee mum got her first jab and took a heart attack the next day caused by a blood clot never smoked or touched alcohol in her life...she aint taking the second one either her appointment the 2nd one last week...as you say there even aint any logic in how they choose who gets it next....Avrils daughters boyfriend got his 2 weeks he's 30 ergo

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and AlS3BE
It must be bad then :laughing: . Gives you a good chance to get a proper feel for your new car .
Sorry to hear that its pretty depressing not have a holiday to look forward too hopefully thing will pick up on that front soon for us all

Reactions: pburv, NevMan and Jcbmally

Sorry to hear that about your mam pal. Obviously mixed emotions for you but hope mum recovers from that clot. Will see the pics when your good and ready buddy.
l got my first vaccine 7 weeks ago done by a careworker may l add and instantly my left arm has'nt been right ever since she hit a nerve in my shoulder
Did someone tell her "here, that's that **** of ASN" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, NevMan and Dubjam
@jassyo06 hope your mum is doing ok and be back home soon. Look forward to pics of the new car. Enjoy the drive home. :friends:

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and NevMan