song clip art radio

ukmitchipa

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get the clip art on? mine worked fine for a few weeks but can’t get it on for love nor money

is this via usb media?
try deleting a single album and copying again. plug back into the car again and go to the album replaced. I would suggest the first album in the list or else you'll be endlessly scrolling for it. my 8V used to double add some songs and I tried deleting the folder and adding it again and then it saw there was only one version/copy of the song in the folder.

if it works, you'll need to delete all the music and then copy back over to the usb.

im pretty sure the MMI will do a quick scan of the USB Device and build a database/library of folders/albums on the external media.

If you talking about the radio clip art you need a internet connection. At present I’m using the free 2 month Audi cubic trial
Does anyone know if you can tether data from a mobile phone ?

is this via usb media?
try deleting a single album and copying again. plug back into the car again and go to the album replaced. I would suggest the first album in the list or else you'll be endlessly scrolling for it. my 8V used to double add some songs and I tried deleting the folder and adding it again and then it saw there was only one version/copy of the song in the folder.

if it works, you'll need to delete all the music and then copy back over to the usb.

im pretty sure the MMI will do a quick scan of the USB Device and build a database/library of folders/albums on the external media.
it’s for the radio album cover, funny it came on this afternoon for about an hour then went off again

Never use radio. But makes sense needs data connection to function properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a setting in the Mmi called Additional Online Data which enables the download of additional info such as artist, cover, station logos etc. This needs to be enabled and an internet connection available either Via the cars sim or your mobile phone using a blue tooth connection