Anyone fitted Aliexpress Front PCD retrofit kit?

Mikeso51

Reaction score
I want to add front PDC system to my FL A3 which already has rear PDC. I have found a complete kit on Aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_ which seems to have all the right parts, is a good price, and would avoid a lot of hassle sourcing the parts separately. However, there is always a risk buying from Aliexpress, and I wondered if anyone had any direct experience of this kit.

Thanks

I buy often and never had issues with retrofits. Be aware that the supply chain starts in China, so most of the time these are oem parts, you'd see the logos scratched off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I want to add front PDC system to my FL A3 which already has rear PDC. I have found a complete kit on Aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_ which seems to have all the right parts, is a good price, and would avoid a lot of hassle sourcing the parts separately. However, there is always a risk buying from Aliexpress, and I wondered if anyone had any direct experience of this kit.

Thanks

Let us know how you get on. what are you doing with the sensor colour coding to the car?
It’s one of those things I want to retrofit on my 8v and that price is pretty good considering you couldn’t buy 2 sensors from Audi for that money.

When I fitted mine I painted the sensors with a touch up pen. There's only 2 and with the ring around them they're plenty food enough match

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlS3BE
When I fitted mine I painted the sensors with a touch up pen. There's only 2 and with the ring around them they're plenty food enough match

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Not sure if I would get away with a touch up pen with ara blue. Maybe a black or white car I could possibly leave it or use tippex

Renacura: useful feedback, though I was hoping to hear from someone who had direct experience of the kit I am looking at. Maybe a long shot....

AlS3BE: I was planning to spray the sensors. Easy enough to get spray cans of the right color. I have sprayed sensors on other cars without any problems.

Reactions: AlS3BE