Dannysline

Reaction score
Got a audi a3 8p s line 140 cr
Gutted dpf to milltek exhaust
Induction cone filter
Egr software delete
Dpf software delete
Remapped to stage one (185bhp)
Just wondering how i can get a little more exhaust sound out of it as heard few a3s with nice sounding exhaust.

Any ideas?

Got a audi a3 8p s line 140 cr
Gutted dpf to milltek exhaust
Induction cone filter
Egr software delete
Dpf software delete
Remapped to stage one (185bhp)
Just wondering how i can get a little more exhaust sound out of it as heard few a3s with nice sounding exhaust.

Any ideas?

I’ve got a down pipe and a Magnaflow cat back with Stage 1 tune.

I love the way my car sounds - deep and not too loud in low rpms and it opens up to a louder and sporty sound with higher rpms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See i get no sound at all. I need a service and get more engine noise then exhaust lol. Do you think if i change the gutted dpf for a downpipe it would make a difference? Ive had it remapped and dpf has been deleted from the ecu.

Same setup as you've got. Milltek do a backbox delete but it costs another £300. Basically, straight pipe from the dpf will give you more sound.

Same setup as you've got. Milltek do a backbox delete but it costs another £300. Basically, straight pipe from the dpf will give you more sound.
Hmm i paid £250 for exhaust so dont wnna fork out more if im honest. Even get a coo noise would be nice. Maybe i should change my induction for a better one

Your best bet is straight piping it. Afterall, its a 4 pot diesel not a 2.5 inline :p Heres the part for a rear silencer delete: SSXVW573