newcastle stag

alipaton

Reaction score
going to newcastle on sat for a stag do.just wondered if any of yoy geordies on here would recomend anywhere .we are staying pretty central (near the train station) any ideas much apprieciated
cheers Ali

Revolution which is a vodka bar just down frm central, very good.........if you head doen that street there is a number of good bars down there!!

Revolution is on the corner of the st but also visit Centurian in the central station and they will point you in teh right direction!

ta very much .is there any dress code in the town centre ,or is jeans and shoes ok i take it trainers are a no no .
cheers

Jeans and shoes are Ok, places will let you in with trainers but all depends on where your going.

Apartment just down from the train station, keep walking down there and The Lodge will be on the right (Ant & Decs bar) go down that bank (Grey St) and under the bridge and you will be on the Quayside which you have to visit if you have never been to Newcastle.

Here you will find in order! Akenside, Chase (closed for refurb however), Offshore 44, Jimmyz, and over the road is Sea nightclub. Walk over the small red swing bridge and there is Baja beach club nightclub and opposite that Buffalo Joes.

Give all places a try thats been mentioned!

now we're getting down to the nitty gritty
thanks for all the reply's we'll try to visit as many of them as possible
bring on the beer:rockwoot:

If you are planning a stripper for the stag then be wary that most bars won't let them in anymore as they are 'trying to improve their image'. I went to school in Newcastle and when I returned for a friends stag do we ended up going to a real dive of a pub as it was the only one we could find that still allowed strippers. It was down on the quayside under the Tyne Bridge Newcastle side. We also went along to Buffalo Joes - good laugh in there.

If you want some proper 'old fashioned' boozers serving proper beer, then try the Bridge Hotel next to the High Level bridge and Castle, the Cooperage (if it is still there) on the Quayside down the steps from the Bridge Hotel & behind the Copthorne Hotel, and the best pub in Newcastle is the Crown Posada on The Side (bottom of Dean Street) near the Quayside. It is a pub in a timewarp and I believe it remains inside pretty much as it was in Victorian times.

In terms of lap dancing bars, I think there is one off Dean Street somewhere - close to 55 Degrees North sort of area (Old Swan House Roundabout for those who know Newcastle). Can't remember what it is called - might be For Your Eyes Only??

If you are there for a weekend, might be worth taking a trip out to Tynemouth & Whitley Bay - loads off boozers out that way catering for the stag do market.

Have fun.

thanks for all the info guy's .really looking forward to this one ,i'll let you know how we get on
cheers

For your eyes only has to be done at the end of the night! But if your game u will pick some fit lookin slappers up from either blu bamboo or bar har! Personally I normally go to mood rnb lounge upstairs u get some right hunnys up there lad! Oh aye musnt forget about sam jacks dont go to tiger mate I worked there and its *****! 1 place where I used to go to get fit fanny was digital mate its the place to go every 1 around the toon will tell u to go there in the gay area of the toon but hey good music, fit birds, cheap drink, good laff.

Have I accidentally entered the BarryBoys forum?

all appear to be sex starved and on the hunt for women.........CLASSY

thanks for all the replys had a great night out only two pubs i can remember where the red house ? and we ended up in the baha beachclub(sp)we went to loads more bars but i can't recall their names .had the best chicken kebab ever on way home worth the trip for that its self lol:)
cheers again