Audi A4 s line 2.0 blb engine help

Sarahstanley

Reaction score
Hi I have a Audi A4 s line 2.0 tdi 55 plate blb engine , so the big oil light came on when I was coming home from the gym and the sound of metal clanking together and it would’ve go past 20mph, I got it recovered to my mechanics the turbo had gone so he put a new turbo on , oil pump and a oil pressure sensor , , new oil and oil filter he then started it up drive it down the road the oil light went of doing over 60mph then when he went lower speed the oil light came back on , so now the oil light goes of over 20 mph then back on then of at 60mph , I got the car recovered back to my house my other friend changed the oil and filter which was done before but he also did a complete oil engine clean before putting thicker oil in and a new filter he took it to his friends with a computer , on revs the oil pressure was 100% and on idle asswel was 100% , the service light a was switched of via the computer but service light b cannot be switched of , please help I can’t afford to put anymore money into it but it’s been really well looked after that I want to keep it , what do you guys think I should do or what do you think it could be ? Please help

It's a double trouble BLB oil pump drive of being chain driven ( the tensioner gives out the chain then whips and wears the teeth off the sprocket and then there's the wonderful planned obsolescence of the 77mm oil pump drive , best convert to geared with a remanufactured modified 100mm kit ( Kit 12 )

Audibalshaftmag 1

It's a double trouble BLB oil pump drive of being chain driven ( the tensioner gives out the chain then whips and wears the teeth off the sprocket and then there's the wonderful planned obsolescence of the 77mm oil pump drive , best convert to geared with a remanufactured modified 100mm kit ( Kit 12 )

View attachment 237977

So what should I do I’ve just put a new oil pump and turbo on it, does it need to be plugged in to remove oil light ? Or how do I get it of ? As the oil pressure is fine I’m scared to run it with the oil light on lol