Speed warning into Instrument Cluster OBD11

enry68

Reaction score
I've enabled the function: Speed warning into the instrument cluster (via the Complete Coding into OBD11). Now when the car exceeds the 120Km/h a warning message appears into the VC. Did this value (120Km/h) can be adjusted ? Otherwise it seems to be a useless function.

Thank you,
Enrico

I've enabled the function: Speed warning into the instrument cluster (via the Complete Coding into OBD11). Now when the car exceeds the 120Km/h a warning message appears into the VC. Did this value (120Km/h) can be adjusted ? Otherwise it seems to be a useless function.

Thank you,
Enrico

The one you used is useless
Probably better to undo this in OBDELEVEN otherwise you will be receiving sound and message notification all the time
You have this option in your menu anyway in CAR / Driver Assist Settings / Speed Warning (see pic)
The one you enabled via OBDELEVEN is fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one you used is useless
Probably better to undo this in OBDELEVEN otherwise you will be receiving sound and message notification all the time
You have this option in your menu anyway in CAR / Driver Assist Settings / Speed Warning (see pic)
The one you enabled via OBDELEVEN is fixed

791e7566bef2cab3a5acd04ed7961838.jpg

Ok, many thanks for your help. I will disable it immediatly!! :)

On my A6 i've chosen the option of 'traffic sign based speed limit' + 5 Mph', so if i'm doing 36 or above mph (for example) in a 30 mph zone, then the 30 mph symbol simply flashes in the dashboard, without any annoying alarms going off.

On my A6 i've chosen the option of 'traffic sign based speed limit' + 5 Mph', so if i'm doing 36 or above mph (for example) in a 30 mph zone, then the 30 mph symbol simply flashes in the dashboard, without any annoying alarms going off.

This is given you have traffic sign recognition
For tho use that don’t have it this option is not showing in the menu.

This is given you have traffic sign recognition
For tho use that don’t have it this option is not showing in the menu.

I've speed recognition. I've this option in my mmi.

Reactions: pp2414
How did you managed to enable this option, I've asked Audi to pay extra for this function to enabled but they said that is impossible for my model.

How did you managed to enable this option, I've asked Audi to pay extra for this function to enabled but they said that is impossible for my model.

Do you have traffic sign recognition?
This feature is a part of the traffic sign recognition feature.

I do not have traffic sigh recognition as part of my options but found this link on the audi shop and I asked if I can purchase now this and be installed or enabled in my car
https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/zu...-based-traffic-sign-recognition-8w0054800b-10
Its cheaper to buy the Kufatec dongle, which does the same thing

Reactions: pp2414
The Kufatec dongle does not work on 2021 model year vehicles. Assume it is so Audi can sell it via the My.Audi On demand upgrade feature. At the moment however there are no options available via this route for my car.