Wheel brace?

Riko0073

Reaction score
Hi guys

I understand that as my car comes with the tyre repair foam and no spare wheel, I won’t have a jack in the car, however should I have a wheel brace as I can find it anywhere in the boot/compartments?

My OE wheel brace and other parts are in the tool compartment on the right front of the boot .

I dont have a space saver like yourself I also have the repair foam kit

Reactions: Riko0073
My OE wheel brace and other parts are in the tool compartment on the right front of the boot .

I dont have a space saver like yourself I also have the repair foam kit
Thanks mate.

No wheel brace in there, just locking wheel nut, towing eye and a few random bits?

Will speak to Audi.

In the right hand compartment were you open it if you were going to change a rear cluster bulb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the right hand compartment were you open it if you were going to change a rear cluster bulb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope not in there! I’ve never used it so seems it never came with one?

So quick update…

Audi parts dept advised the wheel brace doesn’t come with my car as has the tyre foam kit!

Seems others have a brace even with no spare, however they were good enough to give me one there and then so I’m sorted.

Worth checking your boot tool kits that you have one as useful for checking wheel bolts periodically.

Reactions: Madmo
Mine definitely has a wheel brace in the right hand compartment in the tool bag. As well as this there is a small jack right at the back of the foam insert under the boot floor.