S3 big brake kit with 18inch standard wheels

S3boyjay

Reaction score
Hi guys, going stage 3 soon on my s3, just wondering what big brake kits would fit with standard 18inch wheels? Ive been looking at k sport but fairly clueless when it comes to brakes, didnt want to change the standard wheels want to still remain oem looking, thanks

Attachments

• 26CFE1A8-55C3-40F2-882D-854A713CC3AB.jpeg
    26CFE1A8-55C3-40F2-882D-854A713CC3AB.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 198
Which kit?

I fitted rs3 with ttrs discs, i had team dynamics pro 1.2 & the clearance was about 2-3 mm, so it was closer than Gillette Mach 10 razor.

Ofset was 43-45 iirc, 18's.

Reactions: letkuteb and S3boyjay
I have 2018 TTS 4 pots on my S3 and they fit fine with my standard 18" wheels bar i had to use 10mm Wheel spacer.

Which kit?

I fitted rs3 with ttrs discs, i had team dynamics pro 1.2 & the clearance was about 2-3 mm, so it was closer than Gillette Mach 10 razor.

Ofset was 43-45 iirc, 18's.
The 8 pots but im guessing they will be too big

Are they much better than standard brakes mate?
Yes they seem decent , Much lighter than the standard brakes. They fit straight on to the S3 hubs all you need are new brake pipes from a TTS as they have a larger fitting and its a banjo and 10mm spacers so the wheel fit back on.

Reactions: S3boyjay
I also run the TTRS disc and calipers, far better than the standard brakes. I run 15mm spacers on my pre facelift alloys as 10mm was too close for my liking. I choose the TTRS calipers as I you will probably get a wider choice of pads as they are OEM.

Reactions: S3boyjay
I also run the TTRS disc and calipers, far better than the standard brakes. I run 15mm spacers on my pre facelift alloys as 10mm was too close for my liking. I choose the TTRS calipers as I you will probably get a wider choice of pads as they are OEM.
does it matter which year TTRS calipers mate? Ill go with them! Thanks for the input