Just collected my 2019 S3 - Audio Question!

GE90

Reaction score
Hi All

As title, I am a very happy owner of a facelift 2019 Daytona Grey S3.

Can I ask, does the facelift come with the Audi Sound System as standard? I only ask as there is an Audi subwoofer in the boot, and it does not have B&O (unfortunately)!

Thanks

On the s3 black edition came with b&o and all the a3 black edition came with a$$. At least that’s what it was in the 2018 cars.
Think the none BE was a$$ but I think even a$$ had the lower or upper spec. Just remember the s3 was a spec above the sline in the audio department.

Hi All

As title, I am a very happy owner of a facelift 2019 Daytona Grey S3.

Can I ask, does the facelift come with the Audi Sound System as standard? I only ask as there is an Audi subwoofer in the boot, and it does not have B&O (unfortunately)!

Thanks
Yes it has Audi Sound System as standard on the 2019 cars

Excellent, thanks, just what I wanted to hear! Do we know what the difference is between the normal system and the Audi Sound System, in addition to the subwoofer?

Thanks again!

Congrats on the car.

A$$ has Centre front speaker as well as a subwoofer in the boot - the standard system has neither.

Subjective scale of audio quality 1-11 (as everyone needs to be able to turn up to 11). I have owned 8Vs with 2 of these and driven cars with all 3.
Standard: 3
A$$: 7
B&O: 10

I like my music and A$$ was fine for me and louder than I could handle, but B&O exceeded my expectations.

Any audio system needs some tuning in terms of bass / treble / subwoofer to get the personal preference best out of it. The audio settings can be different for SD card and radio.

Thanks everyone! Might have some time tomorrow to have a play! Cheers