Where do I find my tyre pressure?

BH1983

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a 2017 A3 Saloon Black Edition, does anyone know where I can find the tyre pressure sticker on the car? I've checked the drive/passenger doors and inside the fuel flap with no joy!

Hi guys,

I have a 2017 A3 Saloon Black Edition, does anyone know where I can find the tyre pressure sticker on the car? I've checked the drive/passenger doors and inside the fuel flap with no joy!
I take it when you say door you mean the actual door not the middle pillar, other cars I have had it was on the pillar next to the catch but my s3 is on the actual door itself so you open the door thinking nothing there.

Reactions: S32B
I take it when you say door you mean the actual door not the middle pillar, other cars I have had it was on the pillar next to the catch but my s3 is on the actual door itself so you open the door thinking nothing there.
Found it! Like you said, it's on the actual door, not the pillar!

Reactions: george forbes
As above, on the actual for ;)

20190725 063408

Hi guys,

Hi there, I have an A3 2.0TFSI 2017 black edition and my tyre pressure sticker has been removed. I have 235/35/19 wheels. Could you be so kind to take a picture of the sticker you found?
Thanks in advance,
Brian

If you're not on OEM tyres, that information may not be correct. Check with your tyre manufacturer.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! Always very much appreciated!
My wheels are OEM and I have the 19” wheel option. Unfortunately this doesn’t come up in any searches. My car was recently damaged and subsequently repaired but the repairer didn’t replace the tyre pressure sticker! I’ve contacted them. Hopefully one of you out there will be able to take a pic of a similar sticker?
All the best again.
Brian

I mean the tyres not the wheels. For example, if your car came with Michelin from the factory but you've now got Hankook, recommended pressures may be different.

Here's the pressure label from an S3 saloon which details the pressures for 19s, I hope this helps. @Brian2017 you see the sticker part number bottom right should you wish to order a replacement.

IMG 20210907 WA0005

Reactions: Potterswheel