Steve M...

A4 Avant 40 TFSI S-Line S-Tronic (B9)
Reaction score
Website
www.sbmurrayperformancegolf.com
Hi,
Can anyone help with a recommendation as to where I can have some H&R Lowering Springs which I’ve purchased online fitted in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire and how much I should expect to pay for all the four corners…. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!
Steve.

Reactions: AshleyZJ
Hi,
Can anyone help with a recommendation as to where I can have some H&R Lowering Springs which I’ve purchased online fitted in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire and how much I should expect to pay for all the four corners…. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!
Steve.
A garage will either charge you a fixed rate such as £100 all in. Or an hourly rate with an estimated price. I'd take it to anywhere you trust really. Talk to your friends or family and see where they take their cars. You'll find 90% of garages will fit springs upon request even if its not on their "catalog"

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Steve M...
A garage will either charge you a fixed rate such as £100 all in. Or an hourly rate with an estimated price. I'd take it to anywhere you trust really. Talk to your friends or family and see where they take their cars. You'll find 90% of garages will fit springs upon request even if its not on their "catalog"

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Hi,
Thanks for the advice!!
Looking like around £400.00
Can anyone offer a cheaper amount?
Thanks,
Steve.

Just my tuppence-worth, but you want to get the fitting job done right, as well as any necessary alignments after disturbing suspension- it's worth paying a bit more for a decent mechanic, and preferably one who knows these cars- it will give peace of mind too, despite an emptier wallet!
Don't know anyone down your way but you should find a reputable outfit with a bit of asking about.

Reactions: Steve M...
Just my tuppence-worth, but you want to get the fitting job done right, as well as any necessary alignments after disturbing suspension- it's worth paying a bit more for a decent mechanic, and preferably one who knows these cars- it will give peace of mind too, despite an emptier wallet!
Don't know anyone down your way but you should find a reputable outfit with a bit of asking about.
Appreciate your input…

Sorry to rake up an old thread, but where did you buy your springs from? I'm having a hard time finding them online which seem genuine but also that are in stock altogether.

Thanks !