Lowering springs for adaptive dampers

SargaroS

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I’m looking to lower my S3 8Y sedan.
I have the adaptive dampers.
Was thinking to get the KW DDC at first but now trying to find something more affordable.
I saw that VWR have a lowering springs but it’s saying for non adaptive suspension.
Checked KW site and saw that they are offering ST adjustable springs for cars with adaptive dampers.
Was wondering is someone have installed them or maybe can suggest on something else.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 0AF656AB-AA6D-4FD5-8A7B-60D421F857DE.png
    0AF656AB-AA6D-4FD5-8A7B-60D421F857DE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
Afternoon,
Not a great deal available at the moment but that will change as more kits are developed. The ST kit is a good option and gives a decent ride quality throughout the lowering range. Bit of a lead time on the kits at the moment, 6-8 weeks, so unsure how soon you were needing them.
Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: SargaroS
Hi guys.
I’m looking to lower my S3 8Y sedan.
I have the adaptive dampers.
Was thinking to get the KW DDC at first but now trying to find something more affordable.
I saw that VWR have a lowering springs but it’s saying for non adaptive suspension.
Checked KW site and saw that they are offering ST adjustable springs for cars with adaptive dampers.
Was wondering is someone have installed them or maybe can suggest on something else.
Thanks.

I have the VWR lowering springs fitted, with the adaptive dampeners. Vorsprung model, no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SargaroS
I have the VWR lowering springs fitted, with the adaptive dampeners. Vorsprung model, no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember that VWR ones are for none adaptive dumpers.

Any new alternatives for lowering springs?
Eibach has confirmed that they will not be producing a Pro Kit for the S3 8Y.

I'm looking for an addional 15/20mm. Less than what Racingline and H&R are offering.